La Liga 2018/19

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Crazy game. Real much improved after equalising.

Are all those players really "injured" for Real? Or dropped due to last few games or massive bust up?

What is going on with Isco and Mariano too? Absolute shambles it seems.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Weird win for Real. Valladolid had 2 goals disallowed, could have had a penalty, hit the post and missed some easy chances.

DavidDeSchmikes

Haven't Sevilla hit a poor run of form? I know their away form has been erratic. He is now the 10th La Liga manager sacked this season and the 6th who was appointed last summer

Inter Yer Nan

Haven't Sevilla hit a poor run of form? I know their away form has been erratic. He is now the 10th La Liga manager sacked this season and the 6th who was appointed last summer
Yeah, started off really well and gone completely to shit.

I think Machin is potentially an excellent manager too. Was excellent at Girona but Sevilla just never seem to be able to get some consistency together.

DavidDeSchmikes

Real Sociedad draw 1-1 with Levante
Sociedad stay 9th, Levante stay 15th (6 points from the relegation zone)

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Yeah, started off really well and gone completely to shit.

I think Machin is potentially an excellent manager too. Was excellent at Girona but Sevilla just never seem to be able to get some consistency together.
I'm really surprised. Guess Sevilla don't think they'll finish 4th and were banking on europa league win to make CL.

I think it's a very harsh sacking. Yes they've been poor recently but they won their last league game 5-2 ffs which could've started another good winning run.

Is the Sevilla squad really as strong as what it was during the Sampaoli season? They had N'zonzi in great form that season and likes of Nasri and Jovetic were also excellent that year.

izec

Surprised Isco is starting. Zidane wasnt always his biggeat fan. Glad to see Odriozola starting. Take the chances until players are coming back.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Surprised Isco is starting. Zidane wasnt always his biggeat fan. Glad to see Odriozola starting. Take the chances until players are coming back.
Several injuries and suspensions, but the starting lineup also suggests Zidane wants to reintegrate some players who had a hard time under Solari.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Isco, Marcelo and Navas starting

Casemiro, Lucas and Vinicius are out so Isco starting probably doesn't mean much. Clear intention to try to reintegrate Marcelo, which makes sense.

Navas ahead of Courtois is hilarious after all the drama of the past 3/4 years regarding the goalkeeper position.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Real defending better collectively than in earlier Zidane times.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
I think Celta are just crap offensively without Aspas, they have plenty of space and lots of the ball
I think basics like workrate, pressing, collective movement are better so far (just one half though).

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
That was a clear foul on Asensio ffs, but Var can't intervene because it's just outside the box... such a stupid rule.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
That should be a red for Bale. VAR doesn't intervene

Madrid still look very poor, this feels like a friendly

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Better second half from Madrid but this has still been very poor overall. They don't need to do much though, Celta have been awful. They're going down.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
I do love how Isco sounded always sick and not ready to play under Solari and suddenly he came back as first choice under Zidane and scored against Celta today :D

A good win, with a nice display from Real now that their season is over.