La Liga 2018/19

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Valencia, Bilbao and Villarreal are having a crap season. They should be in the Champions League zone, not in the relegation zone.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Ohhhh Bilbao steal the 3 points in last minute....actually surprised they didn't go back to VAR as replays showed very little contact and pretty much a dive by Munain.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Leganes couldn't beat Celta so Bilbao and Villarreal can close the gap on them at the weekend.
Leganes are doing fine. Would imagine they'll pick up many more home wins as they got 4 points off Barca and Atletico Madrid so any away point is good.

Going to need 40 points or even more to stay up this season I think. Only Huesca looks out of their depth (Rayo had had some good periods in games but just can't defend at crunch monents).

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Leganes are doing fine. Would imagine they'll pick up many more home wins as they got 4 points off Barca and Atletico Madrid so any away point is good.

Going to need 40 points or even more to stay up this season I think. Only Huesca looks out of their depth (Rayo had had some good periods in games but just can't defend at crunch monents).
You always needed less than 40 points to stay up in the last years, tbh. 35 points should be enough, imo.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Why is Llorento playing that much? Where is Ceballos? I thought he was doing well this season
Casemiro is injured,so probably he will be back to the bench in a few weeks.
I think Ceballos chances are -so far- more related to Modric/Kroos,Although I believe he still didn't find his correct place

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
I think Ceballos chances are -so far- more related to Modric/Kroos,Although I believe he still didn't find his correct place
Can't he play in DM like Busquets? He reminds me so much of him

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Llorente has hardly played this season.

I see Madrid are grinding out another 1-0 against relegation candidates. Wierd when today at least Atletico are the new entertainers and Real are boring to watch as they've been for most of the season. No fantasy in that 11 at all.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Courtois :eek:

What a fecking save in the last minute! He's geniunely saved Madrid about 10 points already this season

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid

I see Madrid are grinding out another 1-0 against relegation candidates. Wierd when today at least Atletico are the new entertainers and Real are boring to watch as they've been for most of the season. No fantasy in that 11 at all.
Well, we should have scored 3 or 4 today....but yes

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Well, we should have scored 3 or 4 today....but yes
Rayo defence will relegate them sadly. Conceded 5 at home to likes of Sevilla and Alaves. Were also missing R.D.T upfront.

Fixture list has been very kind for Solari so far. Valencia would've been more difficult at Mestalla and then you have two teams in bottom 3 in Huesca and Rayo. That's before we even mention Eibar....

Don't think he's the new Zidane tbh although the problems on the pitch aren't obviously his fault.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid

Yes, It's boring. The team has improved a bit but it is not enough. At the beginning of the season there were days with little attendance but it is already becoming habitual.
Today around 50,000, that is, more than 15,000 socios didn't bother to go, even though the time was perfect.
The young project is good but we do not have so much patience and it must be complemented.
Solari and the players have a lot to improve, and we will see if there is no catastrophe in the Clubs World Cup
Can't he play in DM like Busquets? He reminds me so much of him
I see him more as a "volante",RCM.I think he has talent to play more advanced.
For that position he has to learn to keep the position, to be more strict perhaps

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Yes, It's boring. The team has improved a bit but it is not enough. At the beginning of the season there were days with little attendance but it is already becoming habitual.
Today around 50,000, that is, more than 15,000 socios didn't bother to go, even though the time was perfect.
The young project is good but we do not have so much patience and it must be complemented.
Solari and the players have a lot to improve, and we will see if there is no catastrophe in the Clubs World Cup

I see him more as a "volante",RCM.I think he has talent to play more advanced.
For that position he has to learn to keep the position, to be more strict perhaps
Ceballos has to stop holding onto the damn ball like as if it were one of his testicles

The project young is fine IF we sign Sancho or De Jong, or Vinicius and Rodrygo work out(i do have big expections from Rodrygo, more than Vini)

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Ceballos has to stop holding onto the damn ball like as if it were one of his testicles

The project young is fine IF we sign Sancho or De Jong, or Vinicius and Rodrygo work out(i do have big expections from Rodrygo, more than Vini)
Apparently Sancho was about to sign last year but he didn´t accept the conditions of the club(time in Castilla, accept loans,etc) and now they regret, reason why maybe they insist so much on Brahim.
I also trust Rodrygo a lot but even coming now he would need time. Marcelo, Varane, Ramos, or Casemiro had to go through hardships. It took years to reach their level.
De Jong is so Barça...it would be great to get him

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Another tight win for Real. Get them a striker in january or they are fecked for the rest of the season.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Apparently Sancho was about to sign last year but he didn´t accept the conditions of the club(time in Castilla, accept loans,etc) and now they regret, reason why maybe they insist so much on Brahim.
I also trust Rodrygo a lot but even coming now he would need time. Marcelo, Varane, Ramos, or Casemiro had to go through hardships. It took years to reach their level.
What about Odegaard?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Yes, and going to Dortmund was great for him, and now he's gonna cost a bomb, but we're seeing he's worth it. And he might be ready too. But regardless, whether it's next summer or in 2020, we have to blow everyone else out of the water

Same with De Jong

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Anyone know how Patrick Roberts has done for Girona? Just checked their line up and he isn't in 18 so seems he's picked up an injury but he has been starting in recent weeks alongside Stuani.

PedroMendez

Acolyte
Anyone know how Patrick Roberts has done for Girona? Just checked their line up and he isn't in 18 so seems he's picked up an injury but he has been starting in recent weeks alongside Stuani.
I can't say I watch Girona or paid attention to him. All I know is that Portu, Stuani and Garcia are their three starters. Portu was injured and Roberts started for him. At the beginning of the season he was their 5th choice (for three positions), but he seems to be ahead of Lozano now. Portu is back, but he'll continue to get minutes. So he must do alright. That said, I think it is going to be very difficult to become a regular starter without any of those three getting injured.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
He's injured but I haven't noticed him much. He's started once but as been otherwise on the bench and usually gets minutes.

It's hard for him to get in because their forwards have been performing very well, as has their right back (they player 3-5-2). He's been given a fair shot however and looks like a decent loan experience so far from the outside.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Ahhhh Villareal couldn't quite hang on. Were down to 10 men and facing penalty at 1-1 which Huesca missed. Villareal then went 2-1 up before conceding in 94th minute.

Bilbao have chance to move out of the zone tomorrow night. Got a feeling they'll beat Alaves.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Messi being Messi.

Actually a pretty good performance by Barca tonight as Levante are a tough team to play nowadays and of course defeated Barca right at the end of last season.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
When Messi just decide to be Messi Barca are unstoppable :D. Barca are gonna destroy the league from now.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
0-0 between Bilbao and Alaves. Second positive risulta in a row without conceding for Bilbao. They are slowly coming here.