La Liga 2019/20

Glow

I think Bale is playing well, looks to be in good shape. If we really had the option to have him on loan this season, we should have taken him for one year - untill Sancho... Now we're missing a proper RW.

Last edited by a moderator:

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
What happened to Koke and Saul? It doesn't seem like they've progressed in the last 2/3 years at all.

Irrational.

Partey is exactly the kind of midfielder we're crying out for and the perfect replacement for Matic. He's been great at breaking up the Real play and his distribution is excellent. We'll probably end up going for someone like Rice though.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
How has Felix been today and the past 3 games in general. Bar the goal mid week it seems he has been poor and constantly subbed. I haven't been able to catch the last few games by Atleti.

RooneyLegend

How has Felix been today and the past 3 games in general. Bar the goal mid week it seems he has been poor and constantly subbed. I haven't been able to catch the last few games by Atleti.
He's looked nothing like a 100 million player as I predicted.

Mark_Barca

Supports
Barcelona
Tbf played against atletico twice and absolutely tore them to shreds in ways i'd never seen anyone else doing
What games were these?

4-1 Atletico super cup - Anonymous
0-0 - Same as above
1-3 - Hiding
2-1 win - He played well but hardly tore them to shreds. Late winner. Atletico couldn't even beat Qarabag that year :lol:

So he played well enough in 2 games out of 5 against an Atletico side in poor form.

Winning 1 game but tore them to shreds whilst never scoring?