La Liga 2019/20

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Would be fitting if we had a Real Sociedad, Athletic Bilbao, Granada and Mirandes copa semifinals to show the decline of the big spanish teams.

Also, I'd love to see Madrid's defensive record when Mendy plays vs when Marcelo plays.

Paul_Scholes18

Isak king. This is the Scandinavian player Ole should have gone for! Not just because I am biased since I am swedish, but he would suit us.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Would be fitting if we had a Real Sociedad, Athletic Bilbao, Granada and Mirandes copa semifinals to show the decline of the big spanish teams.

Also, I'd love to see Madrid's defensive record when Mendy plays vs when Marcelo plays.
I know they didn't win it last season but feels like Barcelona have been winning Copa del rey in second gear over last decade.

Would be a very refreshing line up that. Mirandes have been superb in the competition.

I assume Spanish fans prefer the new format rather than play the ties over two legs as used to happen?

Paul_Scholes18

I know they didn't win it last season but feels like Barcelona have been winning Copa del rey in second gear over last decade.

Would be a very refreshing line up that. Mirandes have been superb in the competition.

I assume Spanish fans prefer the new format rather than play the ties over two legs as used to happen?
Only one games gives more upsets and makes it more fun for the smaller teams.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Hard to take anything from this game beyond Areola is crap, Militao was a disaster and our midfield is a defensive disaster without both Case and Valverde and Vini is a gem and it's actually gonna hurt when we inevitably send him to PSG next summer

3-4 :lol:

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I was so happy with the defensive attitude...:lol:
Hard to take anything from this game beyond Areola is crap, Militao was a disaster and our midfield is a defensive disaster without both Case and Valverde and Vini is a gem and it's actually gonna hurt when we inevitably send him to PSG next summer
:(

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Superb game and drama.

La Real could be favourites for this now especially if Barca go out aswell. All Basque final perhaps?:drool:

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP

And he wasn't even the worst goalkeeper on the pitch :lol:

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Well, typical Madrid despising Copa del Rey. Courtois, Mendy, Casemiro and Varane need to come back asap.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG

No, Areola is great, please keep him!

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Barcelona away to Bilbao is always an incredibly low scoring game.

Hopefully another Aduriz overhead kick in the last minute.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Griezmann seems like such a waste of money
He's been one of the top 10 players in the world for so long and has been incredible for an Atletico team that's ultradefensive. Was the best player at the Euros in 2016, played a great WC and won it with France, led Atletico to a Champions League final, finished top 3 in the Ballon D'Or twice...

Gets to Barca and there's no attempt to get the best out of him as a player and he has to play as a left winger more often than not. It's insane.

wr8_utd

:'(
Messi has been utterly awful today. Keeps running into trouble (more than usual), misses a good chance and has been making poor passes.
And Bilbao beat Barca with a 94th min winner for the second time this season!