La Liga 2019/20

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Why are people impressed with that? It's a colossal cock-up from the keeper. If he stands up, he saves it easy.

What was he doing?
He didn't bother getting his hands up for some reason :houllier:

I've praised him a lot this season but that was awful by Courtois

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
We had 3 points advantage + clásico at the Bernabéu and look what happened in a couple of weeks.
Valverde in line-up is our talisman

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Barca 2 points ahead before the Clasico now.

Ref was awful today, Madrid have every right to be pissed once again.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
'Striker crisis' and Messi scores four goals. Laughable. I might just have had a tiny ounce of sympathy for them if they were missing him for the rest of the season.
We did miss him for the first two months of the season but at least he’s healthy now

van Hooijdonk

What a thunderbolt from Morales ! Great goal. Barca again with the advantage. The Clasico will be huge. If Barca win at the BernaLeo again, it would be very tough for Real to bounce back. And before that game City awaits on Wednesday.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
What was Courtois doing, looked like he just didn't put his hands towards the ball.

Hazard injured again,? RM were far better before he came back from injury anyway, cursed season almost. Can't recall him ever being injured much for us.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Real are a bit shit nowadays right? Hazard is nowhere near Ronaldo level at Real and they dont have any proper goalscorer except for Benzema.

clasico Will be fun ;)

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
What was Courtois doing, looked like he just didn't put his hands towards the ball.

Hazard injured again,? RM were far better before he came back from injury anyway, cursed season almost. Can't recall him ever being injured much for us.
He came into camp overweight and out of shape. I wonder if that has something to do with it.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I heard on the radio that since the return of Zidane Madrid do not score in 25% of the games(!!), while before (with Cris) it was 6%.
As has been said, since Benzema has stopped scoring we are having many problems.
However... Bale is away for a while, he returns and is in the starting team for two weeks but today not even in the bench.Jovic in Madrid, and Rodrygo five weeks out and now again with Castilla.
I understand that he wants to do rotations but sometimes they seem too radical and unexpected.
Hernández Hernández very bad.Not the first time we have problems with him

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Rodrygo with Castilla, red card (second yellow) for his celebration, won´t play el clásico :lol:
Nice goal btw
edit: I am reading that he can play and that he can´t. Not sure

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Getafe - Sevilla 0:1

Etebo with a huge mistake.
He couldn't even get a regular game for mid table Stoke in the championship.

Getafe doing amazing with those sort of pick ups in their squad. A very well coached team indeed.

PedroMendez

Acolyte
He couldn't even get a regular game for mid table Stoke in the championship.

Getafe doing amazing with those sort of pick ups in their squad. A very well coached team indeed.
its incredible how well they play considering the quality of their players. Its the third season in a row where they punch above their weight. They are a bit nasty to play against, but fair fecks. They fully deserve their success. Other teams can certainly learn something from them.

Last edited:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Atletico Madrid got Trippier and Joao Felix on the bench so plenty of time to get them match fit for Anfield. No Diego Costa though.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Completely missed Villareal signing Paco Alcacer.

Suddenly they've got a very good squad again. Up to 5th in live standings.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Arsenal want to pay this summer Thomas Partey´s clause (50m euros) and avoid his renewal with Atlético.
They have already contacted with the player, who right now prioritize a renewal with Atlético, with an increase in salary and clause

Josh 76

Atletico Madrid got Trippier and Joao Felix on the bench so plenty of time to get them match fit for Anfield. No Diego Costa though.
To be honest, I think not having the 'superstars' helped Atletico perform the way they did against the Scousers.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Despite being a complicated situation caused by faulty laws, Leganés would probably get demoted even if Braithwaite stayed. It will give them a very decent financial boost to attack the promotion next season.

Suedesi

La Real won, so they’re third. Impressive form and Januzaj has been a bright spark for the Basques.

Top 4 will be a real battle in Spain

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
What was the keeper pissed off about? Dude had a class finish, get mad at your shit defenders.
Apparently he reproached him for not having stopped since there was a player on the ground.
In any case, he cannot react like that and more playing in Madrid and knowing that he will be accused of being an arrogant.
Another option is that probably they kicked him during all the match and was especially upset

SirAnderson

Predictions for tonight's Clasico?
Think this game comes at a better time for Barca. Doesn't help the injuries Real have either.

If it was 2 weeks ago, I'd say Real would have take the spoils, but right now it looks like it's Barca's for the taking.

As long as it's not a boring draw.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I think Barca have a Good chance winning tonight. Real without Ronaldo just dont have the X-Factor anymore. Looking at the teamsheets, I can see Messi being the difference in Barca’s favour.

I just hope it Will be a Good game with some nice goals and maybe some red Cards :devil:

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Vidal on the right wing? Hmm maybe it's to help defensively on that side of the pitch.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Vidal on the right wing? Hmm maybe it's to help defensively on that side of the pitch.
It makes sense with the injuries. He's still got the energy to get up and down the pitch so use that workrate out wide and stop the Madrid crosses which can be deadly.

Think aswell Zidane has come up with the best he can with injuries and the rest. Isco in a free role will be interesting to see if he can come up with a moment of magic to create a goal.

Will go for an entertaining 2-2 to contrast with the non event a few months ago.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
feck 44 classicos for Sergio Ramos. :eek:
Surely he'll get to 50?