giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He didn't screw up. Well feck :(

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Madrid sign Dupont,France physical trainer.Pintus to Inter.On parle français à Valdebebas

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Luca near Racing de Santander.Fuenlabrada and Depor also interested

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Maxi Gómez will play at Valencia.Celta will get Santi Mina+14.5m€+Jorge Saenz on loan

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Title race surely going to be better this year. Atletico and Real both refreshing their squads in a big way. Griezmann situation ugly for Barcelona, especially if he signed in March during the title race.... Doesn't look good on them.

Another year on the clock for Messi and Suarez. Even with de Jong and maybe even Neymar surely the gap must close. Plus the bitter defeats against Liverpool, Valencia and Messi's very average copa America + red card must weigh on them?

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
Will be interesting to watch Atleti with Felix. They also signed one of the mosyt impressive attacking full back prospects in past years in Brazil (Renan Lodi). I feel like Atleti will be playing a more exciting style next season.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Will be interesting to watch Atleti with Felix. They also signed one of the mosyt impressive attacking full back prospects in past years in Brazil (Renan Lodi). I feel like Atleti will be playing a more exciting style next season.
Every year :lol::lol::lol:

And if pinky and the brain do join farsa, the title race is over before the season begins

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
One of Marca's directors,in an opinion article "Between 180 for Pogba and 220 for Neymar there is no contest"
@giorno

MVBDX

Supports
Real Madrid
You can get Someone 11 Ronaldinhos, he'll still make them play like Greece.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
@carvajal neymar's currently being credibly accused of rape. Until that's cleared up, i wouldn't take him if PSG offered us €220m plus they keep paying his wages to take him off their hands. But that's just me

Now, technically, yeah, neymar for 220 would be a better deal for us than Pogba for 180. As much as it would make Hazard a redundant waste of money...

De Portago

Supports
Red Star
Atletico will end up at their customary 80-85 points which will not be enough for a serious title challenge unless both Barcelona and Real implode. It's the same story every year, they've strengthened, this is their year, style is bound to improve etc. Not going to happen.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
@carvajal neymar's currently being credibly accused of rape. Until that's cleared up, i wouldn't take him if PSG offered us €220m plus they keep paying his wages to take him off their hands. But that's just me

Now, technically, yeah, neymar for 220 would be a better deal for us than Pogba for 180. As much as it would make Hazard a redundant waste of money...
I know, In fact, something like Coutinho or more players + money seems realistic, but Griezmann? and Dembelé stays. I think it's too optimistic and expensive.
If PSG prefer Madrid as they say, Florentino would have doubts for sure.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Luca near Racing de Santander.Fuenlabrada and Depor also interested
Are Racing back in Segunda now?

Always had a soft spot for them being in La Liga as a Southampton/Coventry type team in late 90s/early 00s who'd always survive relegation by skin of their teeth. Then they went down and stayed down. We signed Mellberg from them way back and they also had Nicola Zigic and Pedro Munitis which was good strikeforce one year. Also like their kit and stadium.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Are Racing back in Segunda now?

Always had a soft spot for them being in La Liga as a Southampton/Coventry type team in late 90s/early 00s who'd always survive relegation by skin of their teeth. Then they went down and stayed down. We signed Mellberg from them way back and they also had Nicola Zigic and Pedro Munitis which was good strikeforce one year. Also like their kit and stadium.
Yes, they are back. I liked them too. It is good that these historical teams return. Hércules was about to get it but lost the promotion against Ponferradina. Besides those that you name probably you remember the russians, Radchenko and Popov, who were also very famous. I remember seeing Setién playing when I was very small, just before he retired.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Yes, they are back. I liked them too. It is good that these historical teams return. Hércules was about to get it but lost the promotion against Ponferradina. Besides those that you name probably you remember the russians, Radchenko and Popov, who were also very famous. I remember seeing Setién playing when I was very small, just before he retired.
Didn't they have a crazy Russian owner right at the end of their La Liga stay, think he went to Alaves aswell for a brief period.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Didn't they have a crazy Russian owner right at the end of their La Liga stay, think he went to Alaves aswell for a brief period.
Yes, Piterman, and later an indian owner that was probably worse.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Villarreal are going to sign Ontiveros, from Málaga, one of the best players last year in segunda.
Valladolid,Mallorca and Leganés want Luis Milla . The lad is physically a copy of his father

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Have I read this right....Real Betis about to sign Nabil Fekir from Lyon for 25m?!:eek:

One of the transfer bargains of the summer if that's really happening.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Every day Keylor has more options of staying. He knows Zidane´s plans for the goal. Courtois and Navas would be the goalkeepers and Lunin would go on loan

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
"Hit in sight. James wants to play at Atlético"
"Madrid and James assume that he will leave. Napoli or Atlético. In the club they think De Laurentiis words are part of the negotiation but they think they will get an agreement at the end. They prefer to sell to Italy"

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Elseid Hysaj, cheaper and closer to Atlético (they wanted 25, and now 15)

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Sevilla negotiate with Porto to get Oliver Torres(they'd pay 12m€)

RoyH1

"Hit in sight. James wants to play at Atlético"
"Madrid and James assume that he will leave. Napoli or Atlético. In the club they think De Laurentiis words are part of the negotiation but they think they will get an agreement at the end. They prefer to sell to Italy"
While I think that Real would much prefer to sell to Italy, the new Serie A model of buy now and maybe pay later doesn’t really help Real with their balancing of the books. Derbies might be even more exciting next season.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
While I think that Real would much prefer to sell to Italy, the new Serie A model of buy now and maybe pay later doesn’t really help Real with their balancing of the books. Derbies might be even more exciting next season.
You're right, the Italians want to do like Bayern.Loan and then we'll see if we buy.
Atletico is making a good team, very tailored to Simeone and there are still more to come. My doubt is the attack. Costa looks really burned and Morata has very good and very bad streaks .They have signed a boy named Saponjic but I have no idea about him

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
I will be watching a lot of Atleti this season. James and Felix, with Lodi too.

Also, their games against smaller teams are pretty fun, people only watch their big games and think they are defensive team.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Atleti want to get funds selling Kalinic and Correa

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I will be watching a lot of Atleti this season. James and Felix, with Lodi too.

Also, their games against smaller teams are pretty fun, people only watch their big games and think they are defensive team.
I think they're much more boring than when they play v top teams. Atletico attack more but still very often it will be 0-0 up to 60th-70th mark and then they'll score off a corner to win 1-0. Much rather watch them v Real Madrid or Barca to see them try disrupt things.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Correa seems like the most nothing player of the big teams. Do you reckon his fee is?
He does not convince me either. He is dynamic, versatile, but he lacks goal.
I think Simeone would keep him if it were not a matter of money. I would say around 30 million euros, but I have no idea.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Yesterday Asensio broke the cruciate.Very sad. Another year thrown away.
Now our options for the right are Lucas Vázquez, Rodrygo and Vinicius, an option that I do not quite see.
(AS say now that Ceballos could stay because of Asensio's injury)
I think Vinicius has to delay his position, reinvent himself a little.
After 2 games: Lucas and Carvajal very bad, and Nacho without level for Madrid.
The kids of Valdebebas (Seoane and a couple of defenders) even worse.
I find it incompressible that suddenly Bale plays minutes.
it seems all improvised and bad planned

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Yesterday Asensio broke the cruciate.Very sad. Another year thrown away.
Now our options for the right are Lucas Vázquez, Rodrygo and Vinicius, an option that I do not quite see.
(AS say now that Ceballos could stay because of Asensio's injury)
I think Vinicius has to delay his position, reinvent himself a little.
After 2 games: Lucas and Carvajal very bad, and Nacho without level for Madrid.
The kids of Valdebebas (Seoane and a couple of defenders) even worse.
I find it incompressible that suddenly Bale plays minutes.
it seems all improvised and bad planned
destiny is bringing us closer