La Liga 2019/20

Enigma_87

You know who
Only watched the game in parts but I think this Joao Felix hype is going a bit too far. Apart from a very simple tap-in he didn’t do much. According to WhoScored he touched the ball a total of 26 times, had 9 completed passes and 0 dribbles. He has shown touches of brilliance in Atleti’s first two games but hold your horses a little bit.
He started the move so a very simple tap-in doesn't give him the full credit. He makes some smart moves and falls in deeper positions moving the opposition center backs out of position. His movement is actually very very smart for such a young player. His off the ball movement seems very mature which helps the team a lot.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Bit too selfish and slow reactions, hopefully the second is down to fitness, but he's looked quality
Too early to say where it will go, but I think he has a chance to make it at Real; I'd have serious doubts about Werner in that regard.

But that flick was class in any case...

Skills

Snitch
Barcelona haven't had a good start to the season have they?

I still don't understand why they're wasting another season on Valverde

Cait Sith

Barcelona haven't had a good start to the season have they?

I still don't understand why they're wasting another season on Valverde
No real preseason, just a marketing tour. Followed by injuries to the entire frontline (Messi, Suarez, Dembélé). New players bedding in (De Jong, Griezmann). On top of that Barca traditionally struggle in Basque country which were their first 2 away games. And even then it was close (Pique gave away a stupid penalty and Aduriz scored the goal of his life with his first touch as substitute).

I have never seen a manager receive so much hate for 2 Cup results in my life. Literally every single negative is blamed on him, every single positive attributed to the players.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Seriously, can Vazquez do anything else than running straight into a defender and lose the ball? How this guy is playing for Madrid for so many years I'll never understand.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Villareal hardly crossed the halfway line this half and were taking the main attacking players off.:lol:

This is Real Madrid though. 2-1.

izec

Seriously, can Vazquez do anything else than running straight into a defender and lose the ball? How this guy is playing for Madrid for so many years I'll never understand.
He is your Lingard. Runs around though

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Class goal from Bale. Bernabeu might stop whistling him next game.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Still time for Madrid to win this. Anguissa for Villareal looked really good, think he's the guy who flopped at Fulham.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Casemiro actually unlucky there, guy just kicked through him after clearing the ball.

wr8_utd

:'(
United really should have brought in Bale on loan for the RW if we had no intention of signing anyone else