La Liga 2019/20

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Bale sent off.:lol::lol::lol:

O.K you can all go back to hating him now. Stupid from him, two yellows in just over a minute.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Terrific game. Remember the days when Barca and Real Madrid used to win 6-0 every other week.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Villarreal were awful. No clue how they managed to draw that, they couldn't make 3 decent passes in a row

prateik

Proved his worth.. Now gets a rest and gives Zidane the finger.

Win Win for Bale.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Villarreal were awful. No clue how they managed to draw that, they couldn't make 3 decent passes in a row
First 20 minutes they were good. After that they went into defensive mode. Actually scoring the second was a rare venture over the halfway line. Chukweuze was handled very well by Mendy.

They do always give Real Madrid and Barca very tough games season in season out at El Madrigal.

FootyCrew

RM ,despite the result, is playing better than Barcelona...but thisbis a Barcelona without Messi.

Good performance by Ferland Mendy.

Last edited:

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I'm glad of Bale's red, or rather the attitude. Be angry and try to put the team behind your back.
I liked Mendy, not bad for a debut and Jovic with the nice back heel.
The thing with Lucas Vázquez has gone too far.
Now 24 hours to grab on to any transfer rumor.
Although there was a very active thread, I didn't bother to see videos,so what do you think of Bruno Fernandes? comparable with any player?

wr8_utd

:'(
I'm glad of Bale's red, or rather the attitude. Be angry and try to put the team behind your back.
I liked Mendy, not bad for a debut and Jovic with the nice back heel.
The thing with Lucas Vázquez has gone too far.
Now 24 hours to grab on to any transfer rumor.
Although there was a very active thread, I didn't bother to see videos,so what do you think of Bruno Fernandes? comparable with any player?
Bruno said his goal is to play in England. I'm sure he wouldn't turn down England but seems like that's where he wants to go.

wr8_utd

:'(
Lucas Vazquez seems like exactly the kind of mediocre player who would be the first name on the lineup at United.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Mendy does not look like a real madrid wingback. Solid at the back(except for a 5 minutes spell after the 2-1 where he briefly lost the plot), but he offers nothing going forward

Don't understand why jovic was subbed off, don't understand why lucas still plays for us, and like @carvajal said i like bale's red. Idiotic but showed hunger at least

Now please tell me hazard will be back after the international break :(

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Lucas Vasquez was the player that played most games for Real Madrid in their most successful season of the past 50 years.

Regularly played a big part off the bench in plenty of CL ties during their 3 CLs in a row too.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
And he was good

Was is the key word here

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
He was? Did he decline at 27?

He's the same player he was then. The results just got worse so he went from very useful to not good enough.
Before it seemed to be more successful in dribbling, reaching more line and certainly not losing so many balls.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He was? Did he decline at 27?

He's the same player he was then. The results just got worse so he went from very useful to not good enough.
So, you agree he's no longer good enough

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
So, you agree he's no longer good enough
He's good enough to be a rotational option if you have great players starting, just like he was then. The problem is that his role got bigger and he's not good enough for that.

More than worrying about Vasquez I think Madrid fans should be worrying about Vinicius after what he's been showing.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
He's good enough to be a rotational option if you have great players starting, just like he was then. The problem is that his role got bigger and he's not good enough for that.

More than worrying about Vasquez I think Madrid fans should be worrying about Vinicius after what he's been showing.
The problem is that he reminds of Zidane's immobility. Lucas Vázquez is a symbol of what Zidane was going to do and has not done.

He is the scapegoat of the fans, who do not want to see Rodrygo in Castilla, or Vinicius on the bench, or Odegaard and Ceballos out while we have no substitutes in the midfield.

On the other hand, among fans evokes nepotism. Having more hierarchy than due for his friendship with Ramos

haram

Out of the top 3 they look most like a team. Personally I think they'll win it this year, they can smell blood.
At the moment I agree, although of course Barca are missing Messi.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid

I'm worried about the fact Lucas is starting over Vinicius

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
One thing is for sure. If Messi had already left Barça to retire in Argentina, or if he was injured for 4-5 months. Atlético would win this Liga.

Zidane 2.0. is not taking off and Valverde's Barça without Messi is putrid (Top2-3 at best, perhaps even 4th).

So, another Liga won singlehandedly by Messi's goals and assists. Valverde out!

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
One of my favorite players.Good luck Keylor