La Liga 2019/20

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Makes sense, feel bit sorry for him tbh. Guess the pressure is getting to him, Mourinho right about weight of the shirt, broke him too. Who knows what's going on his private life as well.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Just watching Deportivo La Coruna, they are terrible. Second bottom of Segunda, Malaga and Oviedo also in bottom 4.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Makes sense, feel bit sorry for him tbh. Guess the pressure is getting to him, Mourinho right about weight of the shirt, broke him too. Who knows what's going on his private life as well.
When he arrived he had problems with a very controversial ex-girlfriend, of those who are always on television telling her life, going to big brother and programs like that, and was crushing him publicly for leaving her, accusing him of treating women like crap. Normally that stuff about Madrid is taboo on television but she insisted on Instagram.
In sporting terms, I think his place in the line-up has always been a bit under suspicion, as if it were "forced" by the club, and affecting a very dear player like Keylor.
His performances didn't help either.Sooner or later they had to criticize him.
Maybe the Bernabéu was too hard on him. They could have pointed out other players long before
Just watching Deportivo La Coruna, they are terrible. Second bottom of Segunda, Malaga and Oviedo also in bottom 4.
There are many institutional problems.
It is said that the new president is a puppet of the previous one, who left because it was not convenient to expose himself so much for business issues.
And the director of football,Carmelo, signed from Levante is also very criticized.
Apparently he controls everything in the club,too much, including Anquela, who seems to be a very docile coach.
Girona today and Almería in the weekend. It looks very bad. I begin to think that they don't sack him because they have no money to get someone else and Málaga with 15 professional players on the team and still threatened. They could end up as Reus

Inter Yer Nan

Depor's plight has been a sad one. In my teens they were one of the most enjoyable teams to watch. Always seemed to make good decisions in terms of transfers and managers. Money wasn't an issue back then though I suppose. I guess they've just leveled off after years of being well supported financially.

Looking at the table and I see Zaragoza are unbeaten and in second place. It's been far too long that they've been out of the top flight.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
BTW saw some articles that Brahim Diaz might be leaving Real Madrid in January. Might just be clickbait but he dosen't seem to be playing much anyway, injured or Zidane just gone cold on him?

Was promised a lot to prise him away from Man. City where he was starting to get involved in 18 anyway.

Schneckerl

The fans who were booing him are complete pricks.

He'll come good, he's still one of the best goalkeepers in the world.
Leaking the information that he was diagnosed with anxiety makes the situation even tougher for him.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
BTW saw some articles that Brahim Diaz might be leaving Real Madrid in January. Might just be clickbait but he dosen't seem to be playing much anyway, injured or Zidane just gone cold on him?

Was promised a lot to prise him away from Man. City where he was starting to get involved in 18 anyway.
Apparently, it begins to be reported that he goes out a lot at night. In theory of all that group of young players, he was Zidane's favorite.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Valdés sacked as coach of youth Barcelona. Apparently he had a big discussion with Kluivert.
Kluivert asked him to play 433, like all the teams in the Masía and play with certain players for whom the club have big hopes, like Moriba.
Valdés, who was using a 442 said no.
He has also had rare decisions in substitutions, change the training to the evenings so that Barcelona B cannot call his players, or leave matches in tournaments for fear of injuries

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Real looking very good again so far. Bale getting back to his best, team is cohesive dominating and creating chances. Just Hazard struggling.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Cue 2 0 Hazard, great finish.

Last edited:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
The feck is going on with us this season :lol:

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Fede Valverde showing some of the qualities he was supposed to have today.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Nice goal. He seems a little imprisoned on the left. Maybe because Benzema falls a lot to that side+ Carvajal.
The team seems comfortable with Casemiro + Valverde. I'm glad for his assist. There are still people who don't see his value (sometimes it happens to me).
Let's see if we can see Rodrygo some minutes

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Not going to save that. Real looking like champions basesd on this performance.

GK change good for team too I think.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
So was the caf a bit of a drama queen again about zidane and real madrid?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Difference in attitude between Isco and James was night and day

We seriously need to stop shutting off ffs :lol:

Anyways, we won. Other than that weird 10 minutes spell we were comfortable, too

Case-Valverde duo was amazing today

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
A bit, yeah. We're still shaky as feck, mentality and attitude are too erratic. But we're mostly good right now

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Well they can still outscore many teams in La Liga.

Ultimately things rest on CL now. Zidane obviously isn't surviving a demotion into europa. Big performances needed in Istanbul and Brugge.

SharpshooterTom

Well they can still outscore many teams in La Liga.

Ultimately things rest on CL now. Zidane obviously isn't surviving a demotion into europa. Big performances needed in Istanbul and Brugge.
He will if they're still top of La Liga.

I could be wrong but I actually think most Madridista's would rather win the league this year than the CL. Perez probably would as well. Barcelona are edging towards their record.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
He will if they're still top of La Liga.

I could be wrong but I actually think most Madridista's would rather win the league this year than the CL. Perez probably would as well. Barcelona are edging towards their record.
Interesting. They've practically thrown end of league seasons to win CL in recent times (17-18) so would be a bit of a reversal.

Just seeing Real Madrid in europa would be so wierd in the modern era. Would still expect them to qualify even if it's on the last matchday. Zidane does seem to also have that bit of a luck as a manager at key moments that eludes likes of Solari and Lopetegui.

PepG

Supports
Ajax
It will be glorious for Zidane to win Europa League as well :lol: Seriously though Real really want to be champions of Spain first and foremost this season.. all the rest is bonus.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Always seems at Osasuna half the floodlights aren't working, ground seems half in darkness.

Skorenzy

Entertaining game. Great 2nd half from Osasuna. Chimy Ávila, what a character: grinta, hard working, technique, flair... and the winning goal!