La Liga 2019/20

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Another huuugeeee miss... will he ever score? :lol:

Maybe he can sign for Feyenoord if he comes back to the Eredivisie. They can use about anyone these days
Id love him at Feyenoord, he single handedly demolished Ajax last year. Great striker on our shitty league.

zkap

Supports
Barça
Slightly off topic, but I like the rumoured new design of the Madrid shirts. Signs of decay we’re familiar with.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Feels like Celta Vigo are always the early morning kick off. I'll have to set my alarm tomorrow. At least they aren't on the same time as United.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Oblak is an animal. Still dislike him for his pathetic display during penalties in the CL final vs Real though.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Oblak is an animal. Still dislike him for his pathetic display during penalties in the CL final vs Real though.
He had a couple of saves to make, especially one early on, but overall very quiet game for him. Was at the stadium for this one, and pretty boring overall. Neither teams impressive, and quite an easy win for Atletico in the end. I was at the same fixture in November last year, which was super fun and a bit of a crazy game, but not meant to be this time! :lol:

Yagami

Good post resistant
Santi Mina has to rival Sevilla's De Jong as the most pointless forward in the league.

That miss from him was, well, standard.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
La Real been a bit off so far, need Odegaard to find his passing radar in second half. His set pieces have also been overhit too much.

I thought Santi Mina was highly rated when he was at Valencia, seems he's slipped a bit in the last 18 months.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
It's been really dull.

Still La Real won a similar gritty one 1-0 at Mallorca late on in the game at the start of the season. Can still bring on Januzaj and Alex Isak as attacking subs.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I thought Cheikh was poor the whole game. No idea why he started over Beltran or Okay.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Ha, Celta Vigo fans are still wearing that half and half scarf from our Europa league tie against them during our cup winning run.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Gol de Isak.:drool:

Edit: Var going to rule this out, looked slightly offside.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Premier league criteria would've ruled that out, goal is given.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Granada go top of the league
Just seen Betis are in the bottom 3. Rubi surely going to get sacked soon given they actually signed a decent striker in Borja Iglesias and of course Nabil Fekir.

Seiten got hounded out despite them being comfortably mid table for much of last season.

pregra

Supports
FC Barcelona,Argentina
Fantastic goal by Lucas Perez, scored in 5 in a row now? Lovely to see Atletico hopefully loosing points, horrible team to watch