La Liga 2019/20

wr8_utd

:'(
Messi being Messi. Incredible assist and then a trademark stunning free kick from 30 yards out.

Eddy_JukeZ

Messi looks back to his best.

He made that look so easy.

By far the best player in the world.

Bole Top

and another great assist by him. 5-1.

edit: Suarez actually played well the whole game despite scoring only now.

VanKenny

What a ridiculous performance. Its crazy that he plays like this pretty much at least once every 2 weeks

van Hooijdonk

How can some argue that he isn't the best ? Mind-boggling. This man is from another planet.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
That assist to Suarez is just brilliant. What a player, best at everything. Unreal how 1 player is best at so many things.

Now he is best free kick taker too.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Unfortunately this game will skew people's opinion about Messi, but anyone who knows football, like I do, should not be impressed because this was a meaningless game for Barcelona. trollisatrolltrolltroll

PedroMendez

Acolyte
valencia - sevilla starting in 30 minutes.

Cilessen - Wass, Garay, Gabriel, Gaya - Coquelin, Parejo, Carlos Soler - Feran Torres, K-i. Lee, Maxi Gomez

Vaclik - Escudero, Kounde, Diego Carlos, Navas - Fernando, Banega, Jordan - Oliver, Ocampos, Chicharito

Yagami

Good post resistant
Really think Celta should drop Mina and go to a 3 man midfield. Not only are they too open in a 4-4-2, the full backs always revert to always lumping it to Mina in possession despite midfielders being free in central positions for the cut back, which is daft because he rarely reaches the ball first, and, if he does, he isn't good at holding it up either.

To lump it as much as they do with the amount of good footballers they have is crazy!

Yagami

Good post resistant
Like I predicted years ago on here, Fekir is transitioning into a great central midfielder.

His ability to resist pressing opposition with quick 180 turns, strength and ball control is, as a CM, is up there with the two best in the world right now at it - Arthur and Verratti.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Really think Celta should drop Mina and go to a 3 man midfield. Not only are they too open in a 4-4-2, the full backs always revert to always lumping it to Mina in possession despite midfielders being free in central positions for the cut back, which is daft because he rarely reaches the ball first, and, if he does, he isn't good at holding it up either.

To lump it as much as they do with the amount of good footballers they have is crazy!
So Fran Escriba is a reader here? Mina off for Mendez at HT.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Celta remind me so much of Southampton. Just no spark at the club anymore.

The lack of marking of Fekir in the 90th minute was just incredible.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
One thing crossed from my list of things to do

But so far, live, Griezmann has impressed me the most

De Portago

Supports
Red Star
There's zero point following Barcelona's games as long as that "manager" is still there. Now just watch Bartomeu give him a new contract to reassure him, it wouldn't be the first time.

prateik

What happened here? Saw the score at HT and just checked it now..

Kinsella

Copy & Paste Merchant
There's zero point following Barcelona's games as long as that "manager" is still there. Now just watch Bartomeu give him a new contract to reassure him, it wouldn't be the first time.
You do wonder how long he's going to stay in post.

De Portago

Supports
Red Star
You do wonder how long he's going to stay in post.
If their board contains anyone with a functioning brain he would be kicked out within the hour, it was blatantly obvious to everyone that the summer's decision to keep him was disastrous. What i expect from them is to compound an obvious error and wait until the season has gone down the drain before reacting.

van Hooijdonk

Valverde has to give many answers over the next few weeks. 1 or 2 more bad results and his job could be at stake.