La Liga 2019/20

MalcolmTucker

Barca playing with a narrow front three with Greizmann and Suarez playing up top and Messi in behind in the hole. All three players in their best positions but will be interesting to see how Barca play defensively and in midfield with this shape

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
Barca playing with a narrow front three with Greizmann and Suarez playing up top and Messi in behind in the hole. All three players in their best positions but will be interesting to see how Barca play defensively and in midfield with this shape
Cant believe it took them that long to figure out 4-3-1-2 was the way to go.

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
I'm putting some imaginary money on Barca winning the CL

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Setien might’ve stumbled onto a formation that actually...works?

Zen

Messi just casually the best playmaker in the world.... bit silly really.

kidbob

Barca looking like their old selves tonight. Greizman been good and Messi looking like himself again.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I decided to tune in tonight because I heard Barcelona were a club in meltdown and instead they deliver a brilliant, entertaining performance, talk about false advertising.

wr8_utd

:'(
Umm what was that goal ruled out for? It's amazing how refs suddenly decide to thoroughly check VAR and just let it go at other occasions.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
We lost a goal (rightly disallowed) but we won a meme.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
That's a lovely goal, I wonder how many MM offside they'll rule this offside for.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
For all the shit Barca-fans give Suarez, he is still a better striker than Benzema, who almost everyone thinks is having a great season.

He may or may not be as good as an overall player as Benzema these days, but he is still a better goalscorer.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
For all the shit Barca-fans give Suarez, he is still a better striker than Benzema, who almost everyone thinks is having a great season.

He may or may not be as good as an overall player as Benzema these days, but he is still a better goalscorer.
I love Suarez, the issue that makes it tricky to sub him off is he could be having the wort game of his life and then out of nowhere scores an absolute banger/crucial goal. But you're almost forced to keep him on longer than you should in hope of these moments. Because he's had plenty of games where he's the worst player on the pitch, especially when he doesn't score. He runs so hot and cold. I'd be good with him getting 60-70 minutes a game like today, not a fan of him doing 90 minutes every game.

Having said that, he's one of my all time favorite players.

PedroMendez

Acolyte
crazy final minutes between Sevilla and Eibar.
Sevilla was 1:0 up from a Ocampos goal. Eibar had the golden chance in the extra time but just hit the post. Vaclik got injured in this scene and all subs were already made. Ocampos played as make-shift keeper for the last 1-2 minutes and made a great save to secure the victory in the last scene of the game. So much chaos in the penalty area in the last minutes. Now Sevilla is more or less shoe in for 4th.

Skorenzy

crazy final minutes between Sevilla and Eibar.
Sevilla was 1:0 up from a Ocampos goal. Eibar had the golden chance in the extra time but just hit the post. Vaclik got injured in this scene and all subs were already made. Ocampos played as make-shift keeper for the last 1-2 minutes and made a great save to secure the victory in the last scene of the game. So much chaos in the penalty area in the last minutes. Now Sevilla is more or less shoe in for 4th.
On a shot from Eibar's goalie Marko Dmitrovic no less ! :D
What are the odds for such a series of events unfolding ever again.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Please sign Pogba, Flo. Please. He's exactly what we're missing right now. He'd take us up a level

RoyH1

Please sign Pogba, Flo. Please. He's exactly what we're missing right now. He'd take us up a level
No way Woodward sells him unless it’s for a fortune and that’s not happening in this COVID economy. And you still have your stadium rebuild to take care of.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
No way Woodward sells him unless it’s for a fortune and that’s not happening in this COVID economy. And you still have your stadium rebuild to take care of.
On the one hand, I don't see Manchester United selling Pogba easily. On the other hand how much is a fortune in a COVID economy for a player with one year remaining in his contract? It could be good business for United to get a fair amount in a FFP context to invest on players for the long term taking into account Pogba would stay one year maximum.

jamesjimmybyrondean

Barcelona's bench is so underwhelming:
Neto, Iñaki Peña, Morer, Cuenca, Araújo, Arthur, Vidal, Monchu, Puig, Collado, Fati, Braithwaite

Bole Top

it's actually crazy how shit this game is. 33 minutes of nothing and then water break. I was hoping to see some great goals before sleep but this is torture.