La Liga 2020/21

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Doesn’t look like you are getting Wijnaldum after all. Surely De Jong should be your starting DM with Busquets as rotation, isn’t that good enough? I’m genuinely asking as I don’t watch La Liga much.

Picking up Agüero and Depay gives you tons of options up front. Feel like you guys should be moving on Griezmann and Coutinho for whatever you can, to trim that mental wage bill, and use the proceeds to invest in some proper CBs. Laporte would be a superb signing, and is seemingly available. As would Torres.
Theoretically De Jong is a DM, but he's been fluorish playing just ahead of Busquets on the pitch. Busquets is aging, and is fine against the slower teams but I'd love another DM as insurance. You're spot on about Laporte. Would be a dream come true.

Charrockero

Supports
Chivas de Guadalajara
that defence is garbage tbf. Lenglet and Pique aren't good enough and Garcia is still basically a kid that played about 15 games in his whole career. significant upgrade is needed there.

btw, did Fati sign new contract or what? I remember reading his current/old one expires the same year Dembele's does, but I don't remember reading anything about him signing new contract.
I understand there's dispute regarding the enforcement of his contract...

When he signed, he was still a minor and according to Spanish Law, the valid terms of enforcement for a minor signing binding professional sports agreement cannot last longer than 3 years.

Mendes, his new agent, claims he is only required to fulfill his compromise as per Spanish Law, obviously, looking for a much better salary and make profit from the new agreement. Bartomeu said he had to enforce the 5 year termbut my hunch says Mendes has the upper hand (Note that this "spelling mistake" regarding the Term of the Contract is very similar to Messi's case)

Fortunately for Barcelona, Bartomeu's no longer to be seen and Laporta will not act recklessly just for an 18 year old. Hopefully.