La Liga 2020/21

Bole Top

Dembele still has the aura of an academy player who is making his pro debut.
he'll probably score wonder goal later as he's that type of player. often terrible with basics and decisions but then he gets lucky so all is forgotten. some on caf were comparing him to Mbappe :lol: I wouldn't have him over prime Nani, let alone prime Hazard.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Except of Mendy that's a completely B-defense from Real, so i still expect Barca to score some.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Commentary on Bein sports is so cringey.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Messi big chance off corner - wouldn't have counted, handball, but courtois saves anyways

wr8_utd

:'(
Messi has been trying to score directly from a corner for a while now and this is as close as he'll ever get.

Anduin

I feel that score is as much on Koeman as on Real being clinical. I have no idea why he changed the tactics/formation, it worked very well with de Jong playing as CB in a back three with Mingueza and Lenglet. No point in having an extra defender in there, though Griezmann has been average at best this season.
Can’t see a way back for Barca here.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Can't believe that Real fans were "boooing" Benzema few seasons ago. That guy is one of their best signings ever.

PepG

Supports
Ajax
We have been outclassed badly so far. Credit to Madrid.
Credit to Zizou. He is outclassing Kouman so far wich is not so difficult tbh..I really hate him as a coach (i loved him as a player)..

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
If people on here think Rashford is frustrating, imagine supporting a team with Dembele in. He'll give you an aneurysm

wr8_utd

Can't believe that Real fans were "boooing" Benzema few seasons ago. That guy is one of their best signings ever.
They've even booed Ronaldo so that's just a Real Madrid thing.
I feel that score is as much on Koeman as on Real being clinical. I have no idea why he changed the tactics/formation, it worked very well with de Jong playing as CB in a back three with Mingueza and Lenglet. No point in having an extra defender in there, though Griezmann has been average at best this season.
Can’t see a way back for Barca here.
I don't think Griezmann being in there for Araujo would have made much of a difference tbh. He saw Barca did better with De Jong moving into midfield in the last game and probably decided to play him in MF today. Madrid are too good on the counter for this Barca team.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Pretty typical Barcelona of last few seasons so far. Against decent opposition and especially away from home always look really vulnerable defensively. Good for title race if stays like this anyway.

wr8_utd

The only silver lining for Barca I guess would be that they're still just a point behind Madrid with this loss. They do still have Villareal and Valencia away and Atleti at home left though so looks unlikely they'll win Liga. Madrid clear favorites now after today.

BalanceUnAutreJoint

The only silver lining for Barca I guess would be that they're still just a point behind Madrid with this loss. They do still have Villareal and Valencia away and Atleti at home left though so looks unlikely they'll win Liga. Madrid clear favorites now after today.
Madrid still has Cl to play, I wouldn't be so sure, Atletico and Barca can fully focus on La Liga

wr8_utd

Madrid still has Cl to play, I wouldn't be so sure, Atletico and Barca can fully focus on La Liga
True but Madrid just have Villareal and Sevilla at home and Bilbao way left so I don't expect many points dropped. Barca will really to go on a run again.

wr8_utd

Yeah this rain has ruined the match now. The ball is flying off the surface of the pitch.