La Liga 2020/21

Anduin

A bit lucky at the end, but Real had so many chances to finish Barca off, so a deserved win. Will be difficult for Barca now to win La Liga, Real are clear favorites.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Huge result for Real and Zidane. Managing to get Kroos and Benzema a bit of a rest could be key.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Messi still haven't scored in a clasico since Ronaldo left.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
I think some Madrid players were very tired in the last minutes of both halves. I hope they can recover on time vs Liverpool.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Are they tho? Madrid could easily have scored like at least 6. If anything they are lucky the finishing was shit.
Barca definitely should’ve had more goals too and Madrid’s finishing was never their speciality. Better Second half from us but Madrid were the better side overall.

RashyForPM

What a game. Nice to see that Real can hold on to 2 goal leads, hope they can do that (adding to it would be nice too!) against Pool on Wednesday. Vinicius needs to regain the form he had in the first leg though. He will get chances in behind against TAA and Pool, it’s about getting it right again, which he didn’t do tonight.

Also, I’m convinced that Ter Stegen volley was in if his own teammate didn’t get in the way!

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
what was the last big match barca won? dont include atletico games, im talking about top dogs in europe

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Think Barca had more shots and possession. A draw would have been a fair result imo.
Possesion means nothing, that was the entire game plan of Zidane. Barca barely got any chances in the 1st half and did better in the second.

That being said, Real countered their way to at least a dozen or so good chances but kept messing up in the final third. Not small chances either, but big ones come to mind like Vini (2x) and Kroos with the awful header and shot.

Robbie Boy

Possesion means nothing, that was the entire game plan of Zidane. Barca barely got any chances in the 1st half and did better in the second.

That being said, Real countered their way to at least a dozen or so good chances but kept messing up in the final third. Not small chances either, but big ones come to mind like Vini (2x) and Kroos with the awful header and shot.
Fair enough. I was only half watching it tbf in between doing other things, so you might be better versed to give an opinion.

Mark_Barca

Supports
Barcelona
Also, I’m convinced that Ter Stegen volley was in if his own teammate didn’t get in the way!
Was going well wide.

In regards to the penalty shout, not a pen for me.

Surprised at the lack of comments about the second goal, never a free kick.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Real deserved the win based on the strength of the first half performance. Good game overall.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
honestly with all the chances you had, neither can you but you guys did enough to win
I think both teams need urgently someone like Haaland but the finishing but the misses towards the end were both painful to watch and a joy, think I had a mini heart attack with that last chance smashed into the post before the game ended.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
I think both teams need urgently someone like Haaland but the finishing but the misses towards the end were both painful to watch and a joy, think I had a mini heart attack with that last chance smashed into the post before the game ended.
I think what saves you from the finishing is the amazing midfield and mostly solid defense. We may have a higher attacking ceiling but for as long as we continue to lose the midfield battle to you it’s gonna be more long nights for us. Our backline has gotten worse over the years although I liked our second half effort. Congrats on the win.