La Liga 2020/21

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Stupid but too soft a pull for a penalty imo. Ramos sold it well.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Shirt pulls are nearly every time penalties, especilly if you clearly pull the shirt.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Ramos should get a yellow for that dive even if they were to award them a penalty, it was that bad :lol: I know that’s now how this works by the way.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I dont get how you give a pen there. He fell the wrong way for feck's sake. Football is such a rotten game compared to nearly all other sports in existence.

PepG

Supports
Ajax
Its a penalty by the letter of the law
No its not.There is a clear foul by Ramos first. VAR should have given a free kick to Barcelona. Why the heck are these guys in the video room?!. They even let the referee to decide instead of them..

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
No its not.There is a clear foul by Ramos first. VAR should have given a free kick to Barcelona. Why the heck are these guys in the video room?!. They even let the referee to decide instead of them..
Layoff the Barca koolaid mate

MalcolmTucker

If I was a Barca supporter I'd be more angry at Lenglet's stupidity rather than Ramos' shithousey

TsuWave

these teams fell off. it makes for an entertaining game, but it's funny at the same time :lol:

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I never rated the La Liga but this looks worse than I ever remembered.

If this is the quality of these two imagine the quality of the rest in a league that competes with 3 teams.

Pep's Suit

Both teams are bad but damn Messi looks a different player these days.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Real Madrid dont have a aingle interesting player really. Think the Barca Real dominance is over for a while. Neither of these 2 look like they'll get anywhere in the CL.

Actually I dont see anyone challenging Bayern for that matter.

Raredaredevil

That's Real Madrid for the title. So much overreaction for Zidane and their poor form.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Real Madrid dont have a aingle interesting player really. Think the Barca Real dominance is over for a while. Neither of these 2 look like they'll get anywhere in the CL.

Actually I dont see anyone challenging Bayern for that matter.
Real is always dangerous and hard to beat in the KO stages. There’s a reason only one team ever has repeated in the CL, it won’t be a walk in the park for Bayern and they haven’t looked as sharp this season as they were last season either.

TsuWave

I don't know why players are always desperate to play for these two. They look finished

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
This might be the lowest quality Clasico I’ve ever seen, if Atletico can’t get into a title race this year Simeone should leave

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Real is always dangerous and hard to beat in the KO stages. There’s a reason only one team ever has repeated in the CL, it won’t be a walk in the park for Bayern and they haven’t looked as sharp this season as they were last season either.
Didnt they smash Atletico 4-0 this week? Also scored 22 in 5 BuLi games. Sure, they also conceded 8, but I imagine the sometimes fall asleep in their 1 horse race.

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
Never understood why Barcelona hired Koeman in the first place. His style of football doesn't suit Barcelona and the players they have. Very disjointed performance against a weak Real team. I doubt he will last long there.

Bole Top

when you consider how bad Madrid have been last couple of weeks but realize that even in this state they look more solid and more serious team than Barca, even at home, even with Messi on the pitch. Barca won't do well in these kind of matches this year but they look more suited to winning those easier games than Madrid so I still back them to win La Liga. unless there is another implosion in the middle of the season, of course.