La Liga 2020/21

Raredaredevil

Didn't see the game but saw that Griezmann's second goal is in the 100th minute. Why is there so minutes of additional time?!
Edit: Saw that it was Alba's goal in the 92nd minute.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Didn't see the game but saw that Griezmann's second goal is in the 100th minute. Why is there so minutes of additional time?!
Edit: Saw that it was Alba's goal in the 92nd minute.
yes and it’s a cup match hence the extra time

the semi final will be two legs though, but the final is still one leg

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
They deleted a tweet saying "Barça,comeback,golf.In that order"
After Granada in la copa :lol:

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Zidane returned after covid and was more angry than usual at a press conference. There is an English version in marca, but not too extensive.

" If people want me to quit, I'm not going to quit. And neither do the players. There is a lot of talk about an uncomfortable situation. We are not very well, it is true, but we are encouraged to change the situation. "

"Are you serious? To ask me what I hear in my house? That I'm out every day. And you know it, you the first. So what are you telling me, I'm out every day.
Then you and others are right , the next year things have to change. But let us fight. We won la liga last year, not ten years ago.
Tell me to my face "we want to change you", but it must be said, not only from behind ". (answer to Fernando Burgos from Onda Cero)

"I think I'm the only one who thinks that I'm out every day. I dont know. I'm not happy that they ask me every time we play a bad game. I don't deserve this treatment from the press"

"It is a very difficult moment for Eden. It is a very delicate moment for him. He is a player that one day we are going to see him play well and without injuries. Hopefully this season, after this injury."

"(About Odegaard) He wanted to go out, we have talked about it two or three times. He is a player who wants to play. When it is a player's demand ... I told him that he had to stay, fight, have peace of mind, because this is long. He is my request.
It has not been like that and in the end it is everyone's decision."
https://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2021/02/05/601d4922e2704ef5088b459a.html

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Our bench for the game tomorrow: marcelo, chust, marvyn, mariano

:lol: :(

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
How will the Copa del Rey finals work? What’s the scheduling?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Bottom being nearly top, Huesca 1 up.

Real Madrid still have about 8 first choice players out there.

prateik

What's up with Madrid's bench? Injuries, Covid outbreak ? Just saw the teamsheet..

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
How will the Copa del Rey finals work? What’s the scheduling?
last years final will be played on April 3, while this years final will be played April 17. Semi finals is two legs. Bilbao have a chance to play in both finals if they beat Levante. Haha

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
A coworker of mine back in 2015 told me Valencia is arguably the best city in all of Europe. Said the nightlife is amazing there. I plan to visit one day.
I’ve been and it is a nice city although a bit pricey. Personally, I liked Sevilla the most as a city. I found Valencia and Barcelona to be too touristy as oppose to Sevilla, Madrid and Granada. But I know everyone looks for different things when travelling.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Its funny, I feel like Varane gets crapped on a lot because of what happened against City, but he’s still very good. Those type of goals are what I was hoping from Lenglet who having a terrible season

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Its funny, I feel like Varane gets crapped on a lot because of what happened against City, but he’s still very good. Those type of goals are what I was hoping from Lenglet who having a terrible season
His form definitely picked up over the last couple months, been really good and generally back to his good version as opposed to the calamity he was earlier in the season

Anduin

Betis v Barca is on in half an hour, looking forward to it as I remember these two clubs having great encounters in the recent past. Messi and De Jong on the bench, maybe Koeman has an eye on the CDR semi finals midweek?

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Betis v Barca is on in half an hour, looking forward to it as I remember these two clubs having great encounters in the recent past. Messi and De Jong on the bench, maybe Koeman has an eye on the CDR semi finals midweek?
yes but if this araujo injury is serious we are dead in the water