La Liga 2020/21

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Well, we played valladolid’s B team and struggled quite a bit so anything is possible
Meh, did what you had to, doesnt matter much.

Barcelonas attack will toy with Militao and Nacho next saturday.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
We're in form now. We'll do them and liverpool and their little dogs too

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
That's huge. I wonder how Real Madrid will be able to afford him given that they requested pay cuts to their existing players on top of trying to sign Alaba.
I guess that if they are at this point, with constant contact with the player they will not be surprised with his demands.
I don't think they will go as high as 30 million. Perhaps a small advantage in image rights, which are usually 50%
When does his contract run out?
june 22

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I guess that if they are at this point, with constant contact with the player they will not be surprised with his demands.
I don't think they will go as high as 30 million. Perhaps a small advantage in image rights, which are usually 50%

june 22
They'll probably keep him till 22.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
30 million is still an insane amount per year. To be able to afford that, they either need external contributions or costs to be reduced elsewhere. Anyways, we will see how this goes in the summer; I'm just surprised that Real Madrid will go for both him and Alaba with the wages that they're demanding at these times.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
30 million is still an insane amount per year. To be able to afford that, they either need external contributions or costs to be reduced elsewhere. Anyways, we will see how this goes in the summer; I'm just surprised that Real Madrid will go for both him and Alaba with the wages that they're demanding at these times.
A few weeks ago I read that in the electoral period Florentino has certain advantages to make private deals with the players, and with the club.
I don't know exactly how it works but if I remember well in 2009 it was also in the electoral period when he brought in Kaká and Cristiano.

I think it is possible that he brings both , based on my boundless optimism and the feeling that Florentino is serious this time.
Although, as you say, Hazard and Bale's salaries are a very heavy slab, so they will have to sell a lot (Brahim, Varane?, Ceballos, Odegaard?, Asensio?, Isco)

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
That's huge. I wonder how Real Madrid will be able to afford him given that they requested pay cuts to their existing players on top of trying to sign Alaba.
My bet is by selling players and not renewing others and substituting them by other options who are on lesser wages.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

What could it take for Florentino Perez to have a proper competitor let alone potentially lose an election? He's been doing pretty well, including overseeing a change in Madrid'd recruitment strategy to focus more on youth. With that said, Real Madrid seem a little directionless, overall, and I'm not sure if they have any contingency plans for if Zidane fails to provide the success that Real Madrid tend to crave.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Was pretty disinterested in Clasicos lately, but recent form of both teams & league table make this promising.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Messi has been doing that pass inside the full back he was in his dad's ball sack.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
beautiful goal. built from the back.
benzema runs into the box with the speed and desire of ronaldo.