La Liga 2020/21

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Guys, we need you to win the CL. You are aware of that, right?!
Won't happen. The squad is knackered now. And if Zidane wins it then we should leave football forums and start investigating about the kind of sorcery he used.

wr8_utd

:'(
Entire squad out injured and Benzema will still score a 90th minute winner today after Courtois makes 2-3 ridiculous saves.

Also, Atleti 4-0 up. Looks like they're exhausting their goal quota for April.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
We look like a team that never played before

Because we are :lol:

:(

Still 0-0 which is good given the situation. A famous smash and grab win now please

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
90 minutes demonstration of why Zidane would rather throw valverde hopped on painkillers out of position over Odriozola.

And why Marcelo can't play in defence

0-0 would be more than gold at this point. Damn it

Paul_Scholes18

90 minutes demonstration of why Zidane would rather throw valverde hopped on painkillers out of position over Odriozola.

And why Marcelo can't play in defence

0-0 would be more than gold at this point. Damn it
Bad result now Barca look like favorites again.

Why did Benzema get a rest?

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Wow! Way to go Getafe!

we play them next though so it could be tricky

Anduin

Good weekend for Atlético and especially Barca, who can now win La Liga without having to rely on others to feck up. Still a lot of football to be played, but Real desperately need players back.

Paul_Scholes18

Because most players could not get a rest in the last games due to injuries and suspensions.
Yeah, but a derby is harder than the next games. A win here would put pressure on Barca.

Great race though 3 teams can still win it. My money on Barcelona though.

OK_computer

Supports
Real Madrid
Points dropped, but it was expected. It's bizarre how depleted Real Madrid are. I firmly believe they are the best team in Spain, but sadly I can't see them win La Liga.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Who is we?
Speak for yourself please.
I am not interacting with a guy who called me a racist. Bye, Felica

edit: you called me a „nationalist clown“ (that is a literal quote) because in your opinion i would rate Thiago higher if he were German.
that is why you are now finally on ignore

Last edited:

::sonny::

Champions League: Madrid, Barcelona, Atlético, Sevilla
Europa League: Villarreal, Real Sociedad, Granada
Relegated: Leganés, Mallorca, Espanyol
Promoted: Cádiz, Huesca, Elche

Link with the transfer moves:
https://www.marca.com/futbol/mercado-fichajes/2020/07/30/5f18674222601d1d4f8b45ec.html

Calendar soon, since has been decided that Fuenlabrada stay in Segunda, with a 22 teams league.

Historical table: https://www.rfef.es/clasificacion-historica
Pichichi: https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trofeo_Pichichi
new

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Florentino tonight in el chiringuito to explain the Superliga

DaGOAT

A lot of Spanish and international Real Madrid fans are blindly following Florentino calling him the New Santiago Bernabeu thinking he is revolutionizing football like “Only Madrid can do”.

They think it’s a positive, because they can’t get Florentino’s cock out of their mouths.

But now they’ll be confronted with the reality of being booted out of the CL. Can they handle that?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
But now they’ll be confronted with the reality of being booted out of the CL. Can they handle that?
If they go through with the superleague, yeah, i mean, what even is the champions league anymore

As i've said in the other thread, if this is the way they want to go they should go all in though. Bring in 90 clubs, 3 divisions, etc... replace the current system for good. From there, force UEFA and the various FAs to get in line.

Keep the domestic cups though

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
A lot of Spanish and international Real Madrid fans are blindly following Florentino calling him the New Santiago Bernabeu thinking he is revolutionizing football like “Only Madrid can do”.

They think it’s a positive, because they can’t get Florentino’s cock out of their mouths.

If La Liga means business, it could also mean they are out of that competition too, and that would include Barca and Atletico as well.
Sevilla to be crowned champions then?

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Also curious to know what Florentino has to say tonight.
In case you missed it.

Personally I think it's premature to take a stance so I'm still just watching how this unfolds.

BrilliantOrange

Supports
Ajax Amsterdam
What would be the current combined XI for Real Madrid and Barcelona?

Something like this?

Starters:
Ter Steegen
Carvajal Ramos Varane Alba
Casemiro
Frenkie Kroos
Messi Benzema Dembele/Griezmann/Asensio/Vinicius

7-men Bench:
Courtois
Pique
Marcelo
Busquets
Modric/Pedri
Dembele/Griezmann/Asensio/Vinicius
Dembele/Griezmann/Asensio/Vinicius

BrilliantOrange

Supports
Ajax Amsterdam
Removing Modric from the starting 11 is heresy!
Is that also true based on this season? I have to admit Ive watched a lot more Barca than Real this year, but whenever I saw Madrid this year for 90 minutes (Probably about 6 - 8 times) I cant say Modric really impressed me that much anymore..

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Is that also true based on this season? I have to admit Ive watched a lot more Barca than Real this year, but whenever I saw Madrid this year for 90 minutes (Probably about 6 - 8 times) I cant say Modric really impressed me that much anymore..
Oh man, Modric is ageless, he is the engine that runs the show there even today

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
In all seriousness, what's next for Real and Barcelona? Their financial troubles won't suddenly disappear.

Or are we led to believe that they are in financial troubles without it actually being the case?