La Liga 2020/21

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
And suffer Cristobal Soria being all smug and happy???

It cannot be borne. Rather they void the season.

@carvajal

wr8_utd

:'(
Even though im a RM-fan, Sevilla winning it wouldn't be too bad, they are not far off.
If they beat Madrid next weekend, they have a real chance. Definitely see Madrid Atleti Barca all dropping yet more points.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
If they beat Madrid next weekend, they have a real chance. Definitely see Madrid Atleti Barca all dropping yet more points.
In a perfect world, we beat Atletico, Sevilla get a draw at least against Madrid...and then Barca drop points against Eibar

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
This has become a race of between Atlético, Real Madrid and Barcelona doing their best effort not to win the league. So far the three of them putting very good performances but in the end one of them is going to win unless everyone keeps dropping points all over the place and Sevilla win the damn thing. Anyway hope there was a way for both Barcelona and Atlético lose the game between them, guess a draw should have to do it.

kingwaynerooney

Supports
United
I don't see it. I see atletico dropping points against barca. Madrid getting knocked out by chelsea then going on to win their remaining league games and winning the title. They are good like that.

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
The last time Atletico won La Liga it was also one of these "everyone losing points left and right" situation.

otoh it was also when RM won the CL for the first time in 12 years :drool:

wr8_utd

:'(
This has become a race of between Atlético, Real Madrid and Barcelona doing their best effort not to win the league. So far the three of them putting very good performances but in the end one of them is going to win unless everyone keeps dropping points all over the place and Sevilla win the damn thing. Anyway hope there was a way for both Barcelona and Atlético lose the game between them, guess a draw should have to do it.
While the title race in itself is fascinating, the quality of the Top teams has been pretty poor this season. They've all dropped a lot of points in games they really should have won with ease.

non profit football

Supports
Chelsea
It would be beautiful if Sevilla wins the trophy.
It is the poorest team in the budget but the team in better shape and with the best coach of the 4.
They will have to win the final on the Madrid training ground.
Madrid that will come from a decisive game in London.

I don't see Barcelona winning against Atletico de Madrid, so romantically I hope the fight is between Sevilla and Atletico, but the outcome is completely unpredictable.

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
It would be beautiful if Sevilla wins the trophy.
It is the poorest team in the budget but the team in better shape and with the best coach of the 4.
They will have to win the final on the Madrid training ground.
Madrid that will come from a decisive game in London.

I don't see Barcelona winning against Atletico de Madrid, so romantically I hope the fight is between Sevilla and Atletico, but the outcome is completely unpredictable.
Sevilla winning LaLiga would be an actual relief for Barca and Madrid. Atlético winning it hurts Barca and Koeman (with Suárez as the main goalscorer) and Madrid ("poorer" neighbours winning it with a lesser budget).

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Sevilla winning LaLiga would be an actual relief for Barca and Madrid. Atlético winning it hurts Barca and Koeman (with Suárez as the main goalscorer) and Madrid ("poorer" neighbours winning it with a lesser budget).
We wouldn't mind if atletico won, wasn't Koeman's choice to sell Suarez, it was Barto's. and would MUCH rather Atletico win it than Real.

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
We wouldn't mind if atletico won, wasn't Koeman's choice to sell Suarez, it was Barto's. and would MUCH rather Atletico win it than Real.
If Atletico wins at CN against Barca with Suarez scoring at least one goal, Koeman will be glad that he's still suspended.

Even if Sevilla, Madrid or Atlético end up winning the Liga, I'm not sure if Koeman realizes he must WIN against Atlético. I'm not sure he realized he HAD TO defeat Granada...why did he handpick Umtiti and Roberto for the Starting XI...are Pedri, Lenglet and Araujo injured?

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
If Atletico wins at CN against Barca with Suarez scoring at least one goal, Koeman will be glad that he's still suspended.

Even if Sevilla, Madrid or Atlético end up winning the Liga, I'm not sure if Koeman realizes he must WIN against Atlético. I'm not sure he realized he HAD TO defeat Granada...why did he handpick Umtiti and Roberto for the Starting XI...are Pedri, Lenglet and Araujo injured?
we are beyond exhausted right now and play again tomorrow. I don’t like lineup but totally understand why he chose it. And again, dumping Suarez was a Barto decision not Koeman. Personally I’d have zero issue with Atletico winning the league if it isn’t us

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Ok Mino, we understood, we will sign both.Let us first fix some issues with Ceferin

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Don't tell me Atletico Madrid have just been hanging onto 0-1 lead at Elche since 23rd minute?! :lol:

Just what are they doing as Elche got last minute penalty now.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Oblak saves it! Simply the best keeper out there.
It would have been a great ending had they conceded there. :lol:

Now let's see how we do against Osasuna with Hazard as a starter, hope he gets some rhythm fast because we need him to recover some semblance of good form.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Militao could have had a hat trick tonight tbf :lol:

Anduin

Barca really totally fecked up against Granada. A draw would have been sufficient for them to stay ahead of Real. Now, they need them to drop points at least once and win all their games. What a waste. From a position of strength to this in a few days...

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Even the ruins of Isco showed up Hazard big time... :(

Dunno why we insisted on not letting him have the surgery. He's less than useless like this

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
@giorno what do you think of Miguel Gutierrez so far?
Good showing, didn't have to do much but shows personality and initiative

Blanco also impresses as a defensive player, though he's yet too limited on the ball

Rodrygo really well tonight, and Isco has been in decent form of late. We instantly became significantly more dangerous with those two

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Deserved win.

Though, im not sure if this will hold until the end, there arent a lot of goals in this team.

Irwin99

Would like to see Atletico win it. Looks like a hell of a race though. Wish we could see one like that in the premiership (with us winning naturally :D ). Can't remember the last time it was a three horse race let alone 4 over here.

Edit: the Slippy G season? chelsea, city, Liverpool?

BorisManUtd

Would like to see Atletico win it. Looks like a hell of a race though. Wish we could see one like that in the premiership (with us winning naturally :D ). Can't remember the last time it was a three horse race let alone 4 over here.

Not sure if there was ever a three horse race? 2007-08 with United, Chelsea and Arsenal? Other than that, not sure.

Anyways, I'd love it if Sevilla can win it somehow, ot at least Atletico. Barca and Real have won it plenty of times over the years. It's Barca-Atletico and Real-Sevilla next weekend, 2 brutal games and will probably decides who goes out of title race (if it doesn't in draws of course).

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid

Why wouldnt you root for Sevilla instead? They are a real underdog, the team that bottled a 13 point lead doesnt qualify.