La Liga 2020/21

Ladron de redcafe

Atlético get their second. Suarez who has struggled since the turn of the year completely unmarked from 5 yards.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
What a roller-coaster ride, had a feeling it would be one of those days when all three are playing at the same time.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I seem to watch Barca games when they're atleast showing progress.
They sound bad today.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Oooooh Valladoliiiiidddddd!!!!!!

Fecking hell :(

mshnsh

Maybe I'm just crazy, but I don't know how much of a champion I'd feel after this season of La Liga. It's like winning a race while you're walking and everybody around you tripped and broke their leg. Yeah, someone wins and is champion, but it's really the title of the team that sucked the least.
I think you actually are crazy .

On a serious note though, this is what a title race should be. Not the one that happened in the Premier league this season or last.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

On a serious note though, this is what a title race should be. Not the one that happened in the Premier league this season or last.
A title race should be 4 teams falling over themselves to gift the other the league? Nah. 18-19 is how title races should be.

Irwin99

Well played Atletico. Thought they had blown it. Surely they can't mess this up now with one game left?!

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts

Nah... Just look at how much all these top 4 teams have sucked during the season. Atletico at one point were 8 points ahead yet look at how close it's gonna be.
Spanish top teams this season have just been utter shite. When Real with one of it's worst squads in probably 15 years is still in it - says a lot

PoTMS

Next season's CL pot 2 will be stronger than pot 1. Madrid, Barcelona, Sevilla, Juventus, United, Chelsea, Liverpool, PSG and Dortmund could all be in it.

RoyH1

Well played Atletico. Thought they had blown it. Surely they can't mess this up now with one game left?!
No team has the uncanny talent of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory like Atlético. Granted it cannot get much easier than Valladolid though.