La Liga 2020/21

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I want a Valladolid goal just for the drama of it

Edit - Ah all over. Congrats to Mourinho regen and Ratman

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Football gods favoured Atletico. Those missed 90th min pens against them, Barcelona collapse, ball passed to Suarez by accident today. Name was always on the trophy.

marktan

Happy for Trippier, got his trophy, now come back to the PL lad and win the one that matters with United

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
So proud of Atletico! We wouldn’t have won the league anyway with Suarez due to our defensive issues so I’m ecstatic he was able to win elsewhere

Zen

Am I missing something?
Just that's only a pound :lol:

I had my whole account of £21.10 ready to go into it, bottled it, but I match bet, so it's kinda against my game plan.

Mint for Simeone, read someone comparing what he's doing to Fergie at Aberdeen for modern standards. But I do wonder just how long he's staying the course for.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22

I had my whole account of £21.10 ready to go into it, bottled it, but I match bet, so it's kinda against my game plan.

Mint for Simeone, read someone comparing what he's doing to Fergie at Aberdeen for modern standards. But I do wonder just how long he's staying the course for.
Ohhh now I’m with you. Yeah kind of annoying, but hey at least you won!

el3mel

Atletico deserved it. At the end of the day they lead the table for the majority of the season, would have been shit to lose it on last day.

Ultimately though, all the big 3 look underwhelming and their performance in Europe show that. This season was won by the team who fecked up the least among them.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Suarez has been emotionally devastated by the Barcelona betrayal, hasn’t he? Inconsolable here on the pitch post-match. As much of a cnut he is, this season was a clinic from him in how to prove your doubters very, very wrong. From a footballing perspective, you have to hand it to him.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Suarez has been emotionally devastated by the Barcelona betrayal, hasn’t he? Inconsolable here on the pitch post-match. As much of a cnut he is, this season was a clinic from him in how to prove your doubters very, very wrong. From a footballing perspective, you have to hand it to him.
Indeed. As he said, has now won 5 out of the last 7 Ligas. That's quite remarkable and ultimately all that matters about him as a professional football player.

Delighted for El Cholo, Lucho, Josema and Torreira.

Inter Yer Nan

He’s been there almost 10 full years and just won the league. I’m sure they’ll let him invest a little more now with this and he’s very loyal and passionate about Atletico. He’ll be there a while yet.

Inter Yer Nan

That was one of the most dramatic conclusions to any European season I can remember. Three teams had the drivers seat in the last month. Atletico then had it and looked doomed last week, same today and even some late drama just to top it off.

Atletico are the deserved champions. Think they bottled it with the second half of the season and felt the pressure but their football to build a big lead was absolutely brilliant. No team played as well this season as that. Suarez was on fire, Llorente was probably the most on form player in the league not named Messi. Then when they were third favorites at the end they came through in the big moments. It wasn’t as easy as it should have been but the result is the same.

This season really impressed with Correa. He showed a level which he had never done so consistently. Llorente, Suarez and Oblak probably the stars and best overall performers but also Carrasco has been great. Koke can’t be faulted too much too really held the midfield together and Lemar looked really good too. A great team effort!

Drygon

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
A comparison of their best scorers and how much % they've been responsable for their club's respective goal production in La Liga.

----------------------

Atletico de Madrid with 67 LaLiga goals

- Luis Suarez: 21 goals (31% of Atleti's total goal production)

- Marcos Llorente: 12 goals (18%)

- Ángel Correa: 8 goals (12%)

- João Félix: 7 goals (10%)

- Yannick Carrasco: 6 goals (9%)

-----------------------

Real Madrid with 67 LaLiga goals

- Karim Benzema: 23 goals (34% of Real Madrid's total goal production)

- Casemiro: 6 goals (9%)

- Luka Modrić: 5 goals (7%)

- Marco Asensio: 5 goals (7%)

- Sergio Ramos: 3 goals (4%)

- Eden Hazard: 3 goals (4%)

- Toni Kroos: 3 goals (4%)

- Federico Valverde: 3 goals (4%)

- Vinícius Júnior: 3 goals (4%)