La liga 2021/22

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
These Spanish pub level teams are truly world class shithousers. My God. Surely there will be at least 17 minutes of extra time?

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
What an absolute fecking joke all around that was. Holy feck.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
What an heroic effort to get a draw against Granada at home.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cyberman

Why would Pogba or Haaland ever go there? They are miles away from attracting that calibre of player right now

mu4c_20le

What an absolute fecking joke all around that was. Holy feck.
That was a tactical masterclass. Jose would appreciate it and Big Sam will be wondering that he's been doing it wrong all his life

Bole Top

Barca could really use Pjanic for this brand of football. hell, they could use plenty of players that were considered joke not so long ago, such as Alcacer and Malcolm. they should beg Valverde to return as well.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Why would Pogba or Haaland ever go there? They are miles away from attracting that calibre of player right now
Barcelona will have to analyze it when they recover the large number of important injured players that they have.
Anyway there are many cases of players signing for clubs going through bad times.
Without going any further United these years.
The signing of Pogba would be a huge mistake, luckily he will not come to Barcelona

cyberman

Go at Barca ? I think they're interested in a club like that
In their present state? It reeks of failure and hasn’t stopped falling yet.
There’s a reason why they spend big on the likes of Dembele, De Jong, Coutinho etc. They had money to spend but the big stars just didn’t come and haven’t joined in a long time.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
In their present state? It reeks of failure and hasn’t stopped falling yet.
There’s a reason why they spend big on the likes of Dembele, De Jong, Coutinho etc. They had money to spend but the big stars just didn’t come and haven’t joined in a long time.
Shit, I meant "I don't think" :lol: I just edited the post

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Don't Barcelona always struggle against Granada at home?
This was something else though, they looked absolutely hopeless. They were already lofting crosses into the box and not doing much else in the first half. In the second, they brought on Luuk de Jong, subbed Pique on specifically to play as a striker, threw Araujo up top as well and just shamelessly played like Pulis's Stoke. :D

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I see 18 year old Yusuf Demir is starting games for Barca already. So along with Pedri and the injured Ansu Fati, Barca are taking the development route to get back on their feet which is great for the youngsters and the right way to rebuild IMO for a team in financial difficulties.

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
Real Madrid will win this. Vinicius has finally exploded, Benzema is still in his late career peak and Ancelotti oozes energy and wisdom. I also predict a solid UCL run.

Bole Top

to think there were some who claimed Messi should have spent his final years in this mess under Koeman - while playing for free :lol:

Real Name

From tika taka to bombarding Granada box with 54 crosses for De Jong and Pique of all people to score.

How the mighty have fallen.

The best part is how Koeman is so full of himself.

cafecillos

It truly was pathetic, an embarrassment for everyone who ever felt the slightest sympathy towards the club. Rossell and Bartomeu took one of the best club sides ever and left this absolute shitshow. I hope the "soci" has learnt something from this, as they are ultimately responsible for voting for this scum.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I see 18 year old Yusuf Demir is starting games for Barca already. So along with Pedri and the injured Ansu Fati, Barca are taking the development route to get back on their feet which is great for the youngsters and the right way to rebuild IMO for a team in financial difficulties.
isn’t he a loanee too?

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
God Atleti are trash so far this season.

Again when they look like they can keep the momentum going they just look so awful going forward. Suarez and Griezmann up top today. Don’t think Simeone has a clue what his best XI is

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Yeah Atletico gone proper flat, how come Rodrigo De Paul isn't playing much?

gorky_utd

That was excellent from barca in the 2nd half. Exceptional display of floating tiki taka. Total headball.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Lord, La Liga is so painfull to watch this season. It seems that 2018 was decades ago, such a drop in the overall level.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Damn, I forgot about the game and had Maksimovic in the fantasy league, as a backup, and scores :(

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Suarez wins 3 or 4 away games in the last minute every single season for like 5 straight years in La Liga.