La liga 2021/22

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
You have better players than us, but that first penalty was all wrong. Congratulations. :)

With us it is how long the older guard can keep going. Glad to see Yuri back as he is a real threat going forward. Looking forward to Nico Williams getting more of a chance. Shame Unai Vencedor got injured just before this tournament. He is looking good.
Yeah. If you can find a fecking striker that's a top 4 side imo

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Yeah. If you can find a fecking striker that's a top 4 side imo
Just have to knock Barcelona out of this years cup now. Most of the time we are incredibly hard to score against. There are games we create a lot of chances, but we are so wasteful. Was that Isco? He is looking a bit tubby. Back to us. If you can come up with a Basque striker let them know.

Madridista2000

Supports
Real Madrid
Just have to knock Barcelona out of this years cup now. Most of the time we are incredibly hard to score against. There are games we create a lot of chances, but we are so wasteful. Was that Isco? He is looking a bit tubby. Back to us. If you can come up with a Basque striker let them know.
Any chance Bilbao is dropping this policy of only Basque players?

I feel Bilbao could be much bigger team world wide if they never had this policy. Might had been at least as big as Atletico if not RM and Barcelona level.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Any chance Bilbao is dropping this policy of only Basque players?

I feel Bilbao could be much bigger team world wide if they never had this policy. Might had been at least as big as Atletico if not RM and Barcelona level.
Think it is mixed. Most people want to keep it as it is, but there are a few dissenting voices. Probably because it is harder to find the players. I still love the uniqueness of the team.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Incredible yellow for Kroos. Never even came closer than a meter from the elche player. Unbelievable

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I don't know why the elche equalizer was disallowed. Any explanation?

Also, @DomesticTadpole Athletic beating barcelona
because he is very bad and seeing that he had gotten into a mess he had to compensate for the mistakes of the game, such as Marcelo's red card

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I don't think marcelo's red was a mistake(btw, good game for him! Besides the first 20 minutes and the red obviously, which wasn't his fault anyways)

My first impressiom was offside honestly...but it seems that wasn't the case?

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I don't think marcelo's red was a mistake(btw, good game for him! Besides the first 20 minutes and the red obviously, which wasn't his fault anyways)

My first impressiom was offside honestly...but it seems that wasn't the case?
Faul to Lucas

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Athletic should be out of sight by now...they need to bring in some kind of special shooting coach to teach them to score ffs

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
How have they not already won this :lol:

Wtf :lol: seriously :houllier:

Awesome game so far, athletic are so so good. Too bad they can't finish their dinner

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
How have they not already won this :lol:

Wtf :lol: seriously :houllier:

Awesome game so far, athletic are so so good. Too bad they can't finish their dinner
No idea, Araujo is having a terrible night so far, Alba was totally out of his depth, huge lack of intensity for Barcelona so far.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Finally :lol:

Wait for it VAR will take it off now :lol:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Feck sake berenguer :devil:

Athletic have devoured barcelona tonight. Completely different level of intensity and pace, barcelona just can't cope

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
That Barca shirt is absolutely gruesome.

Brave by Pedri there, could have been shredded. Bilbao looking pretty good though. Impossible not to root for them against Barca.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Nicely done by Athletic, those feckers are very though to play against but also make it hard for themselves. :lol: