La liga 2021/22

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Kroos playing against City would be very unfair and tbh kinda dumb, he is so slow nowadays.
Yeah. Rodrygo should start and then either Fede or Edu in midfield with Case and Luka ( :D )

Need to take advantage of the bernabeu in the first 20 minutes. First goal should be scored by Cibeles, second by Bernabeu, then we Benzema can go to work :D

Speaking of

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He was never fast, but i guess he is just even slower and less sharp than a few years ago still.
It's not just that. He and Modric just can't play together at this level anymore, at least not on this team. Been the case for years. It's why Valverde was really a starter for us under Zidane, unfortunately he was injured a lot :( and Modric is just better right now

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
He was never fast, but i guess he is just even slower and less sharp than a few years ago still.
Not even talking about slow as in pace, but more in the sense of quick decision making and situational awareness.

Then again I don’t believe it will matter much as City is much better and expecting them to win easily.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Not even talking about slow as in pace, but more in the sense of quick decision making and situational awareness.

Then again I don’t believe it will matter much as City is much better and expecting them to win easily.
Well, hopefull Ancelotti leaves him on the bench against City, but i doubt it.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Eden Hazard gets more medals. Well deserved.
Wasn't there some kind of rule in the past about having to play certain amount of minutes to get a medal?

Edit : Hazard lifting the trophy, heh, you could tell he was thinking "i had nothing to do with this".

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Wasn't there some kind of rule in the past about having to play certain amount of minutes to get a medal?
He's played in 17 league games this season. He's getting a medal for sure.

The big question is how much does Real Madrid have to pay Chelsea for this title that Hazard helped win them?

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning

Watching celebrations on Real Madrid TV, at least they're showing it, then they'll be showing Cibeles.

On MUTV we'd have Stewart Gardner, Paddy Crerand and Ben Thornley discussin the game in studio or something like that.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Be careful there, he was pivotal in several of your titles.
I mean the man *choose* not to be there today

Certainly a huge player for us during the golden days of CL but he's pretty much decided he does not care for his legacy here

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Any available stats for the season about Benzema and Vinicius scoring/assisting ?
Quick skimming and i could find 9 in the league and 5 in CL(9 Vini to Benz, 5 Benz to Vini)

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I mean the man *choose* not to be there today

Certainly a huge player for us during the golden days of CL but he's pretty much decided he does not care for his legacy here
Be realistic Madrid fans are assholes (it definitely creates an atmosphere of high expectations and success) but it could definitely piss the players off, you lot booed your highest scorer for gods sake.

Also wasn't there a whole debacle about him wanting to move to China for one last big pay check and perez blockading it?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
They had to give us an extra £20 million a couple of years ago when he won them the league!
Think we'd need to win CL for you to get more. Afaik, it was €100M flat, €20M for winning the league, €20M for winning CL, and €10M for Balon D'Or

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Be realistic Madrid fans are assholes (it definitely creates an atmosphere of high expectations and success) but it could definitely piss the players off, you lot booed your highest scorer for gods sake.

Also wasn't there a whole debacle about him wanting to move to China for one last big pay check and perez blockading it?
Madrid fans booed several players, including Benzema btw, should he just have downed tools and given up when he was going through a rough patch?

Players get paid incredible well, you should be able to demand professionalism at this level.

Last edited:

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Madrid fans booed several players, including Benzema btw, should he just have downed tools and given up when he was going through a rough patch?

Players get paid incredible well, you should be able to demand professionalism at this leve.
I'm saying that I understand why he did it, I agree that players should be professional but Madrid did themselves no favors by blocking his move to china(though in the long run it may have been to his benefit :lol:)

Madridista2000

Supports
Real Madrid

Bale is a parasite. So happy he will be history in a few months.

Played a pivotal role in some important matches. And he will be remembered for that.

For the large part he was useless. Especially last 3-4 years.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Marcelo Vieira

6 Leagues, 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Copas, 5 Supercopas, 4 FIFA Cup World Cups, 3 European Supercups.