La liga 2021/22

Madridista2000

Supports
Real Madrid
Saudi is paying 40 million euros for the Super Copa games. Half the money is distributed between the 4 clubs participating and the other half goes to 3rd and 4th division clubs.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
The last 6 games of Atletico in la liga are 4 loses, 1 draw and 1 win. We surely can beat them, they're even worse than us.
“hello, you join us on bt sport on this, a record 43rd day of the second leg between atletico madrid and manchester united. as you’re well aware, both ties finished 0-0 and we have been waiting ever since for someone to convert a penalty to end this hellish purgatory.”

the_cliff

Karim Benzema is so good.

His overall linkup play is up there with the best I've seen from a cf.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Dembele and Vinicius are easily better than our wide forwards, the Caf has snubbed them both.

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
Luuk de Jong at Barca is a bit like Rocky 1.

Came back from injury, but no reason to bench De Jong at the moment I'd say.
Thanks for the info! Don't follow Barcelona that much so was surprised to see Depay out of the starting line-up.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
In case of a draw , does it go to the pens straight away or is there an extra time beforehand?

Red the Bear

Something less generic
We have potential, but it will take time. I do think Xavi has been solid considering the circumstances
As you said he has potential, but I feel the size of the job will devour him. He took it too soon he isn't ready.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
As you said he has potential, but I feel the size of the job will devour him. He took it too soon he isn't ready.
I don’t know, our expectations aren’t what they used to be. I think he’ll be given the time. But let’s see.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I don’t know, our expectations aren’t what they used to be. I think he’ll be given the time. But let’s see.
You're still in the denial phase like we were back in 2013/2014, after all its only 3 years since you've won the laliga and reached an ucl semi so I don't imagine the fans being very patient with him.

But yeah I really like Xavi so he might be a perfect stop gap coach for the youth to grow and gel into a system that competes in the future.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Real have lost the midfield battle to barca since modric came off , he didn't seem that influential so thats interesting.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
This competition makes little sense to me. Too much effort put in the middle of the season into a very low prestigious trophy.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Why did the teams involved agree to this? It just sounds like calling for one of your players to get injured. 2 supercup games in the middle of the season with et? Not wise.
We could really use the money :lol:

not sure about the others

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
This competition makes little sense to me. Too much effort put in the middle of the season into a very low prestigious trophy.
Should’ve been a pre season thing. Still, one of far more watchable clasicos in recent years.