La liga 2021/22

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Do not mention "Barca and those 4 UCL titles" in the same sentence, because Madrid never faced Barca in those UCL runs, not once; and we all know what happened in the semis of 2011; Madrid and its fans should focus on their successes, and stop talking about Barca. Winning 2 trebles is hard enough for Madrid, huge task ahead, mate.
Right. Let's talk about all those trophies you won this seaso- what do you mean you won nothing?!?!? Well, but at lest you had a good run in CL- what do you mean you went out in the group stage?!?!?! To Benfica?!?!?! But ok, well, there's still EL- what do you mean you got kicked out by Eintracht?!?!? At home?!?!?!?!?!?! Oh, it wasn't even at home?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! 30 thousand germans took over your stadium?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Boys Boys, take it easy :lol:

wr8_utd

:'(
Madrid when chasing a goal put in a number of crosses that would make Moyes (vs Fulham all those years ago) blush.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Madrid when chasing a goal put in a number of crosses that would make Moyes (vs Fulham all those years ago) blush.
They won a 3peat with that tactic.
Zidane rightfully or wrongly was accused of cross and inshalah tactics but I think they did just fine with those tactics.

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
Right. Let's talk about all those trophies you won this seaso- what do you mean you won nothing?!?!? Well, but at lest you had a good run in CL- what do you mean you went out in the group stage?!?!?! To Benfica?!?!?! But ok, well, there's still EL- what do you mean you got kicked out by Eintracht?!?!? At home?!?!?!?!?!?! Oh, it wasn't even at home?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! 30 thousand germans took over your stadium?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Probably under the influence.

wr8_utd

:'(
Zidane rightfully or wrongly was accused of cross and inshalah tactics but I think they did just fine with those tactics.
Oh yes, I don't deny that it works. Just that they literally only cross the ball to death if they really need a goal. Kudos to them that it still works.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
16/17 we had basically the best attack ever. Scored in every game

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Oh yes, I don't deny that it works. Just that they literally only cross the ball to death if they really need a goal. Kudos to them that it still works.
It's a very viable tactic, especially if you know how to overload the box like they do.
Wish we were half as good as they are in that regard.

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
Quite allright, enjoying the banter
All is good; it's just that I dislike Madrid more than Barca purely because you took CR away from us.

I know that Liverpool might win their 7th this year, but seriously, the love for Madrid during the last few days has been...sickening, to say the least.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Oh I'm not denying that , the BBC (what a name!) Was truly firing on all cylinders in that season.
Actually that was the season Bale was injured all the time. Everybody scored that season it was ridiculous. Sergio Ramos went through a stretch of like 5 straight last gasp winners

Red the Bear

Something less generic
And Morata who had his best season ever.
That fecker is an anomaly to me, the definition of someone stumbling their way to success.
But yes he really had a good season that year, Zidane really got it right in how to utilize him best.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Actually that was the season Bale was injured all the time. Everybody scored that season it was ridiculous. Sergio Ramos went through a stretch of like 5 straight last gasp winners
You pedantic bastard :lol:
But your right he only scored 9 goals that season.
It seems you lot scored 173 goals that season which isn't bad at all:eek:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
You pedantic bastard :lol:
But your right he only scored 9 goals that season.
It seems you lot scored 173 goals that season which isn't bad at all:eek:
The more impressive part of that is we scored in every game

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
That can't be right surely there must have been a 0_0 game sprinkled in there.
No. We scored in every game. In fact, extending it beyond single season we went something like 70 consecutive games with at least a goal

Red the Bear

Something less generic
No. We scored in every game. In fact, extending it beyond single season we went something like 70 consecutive games with at least a goal
Yeah you're right, that's incredible not gonna lie, might be a long time till we something like it again.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Yeah you're right the best compromise would probably be getting them on as substitutes.
I would rest more players like Benzema and Modric, they need to keep playing but perhaps resting one or two starters each game and subbing the other 3 would be enough to keep them sharp while also ensure they get enough rest. I'm less concerned for the younger players who have accumulated less minutes throughout the season.

Lastly Hazard and Bale could be used as ballboys for what's left of the season.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I would rest more players like Benzema and Modric, they need to keep playing but perhaps resting one or two starters each game and subbing the other 3 would be enough to keep them sharp while also ensure they get enough rest. I'm less concerned for the younger players who have accumulated less minutes throughout the season.

Lastly Hazard and Bale could be used as ballboys for what's left of the season.
That's probably the way to do it, still if I were a manager I would be really afraid of my players getting injured bad but that's the slight risk you may have to take to keep them match ready.

FCBarcelona

Supports
FC Barcelona
I think you are trying to mock Barça fans for like 10 messages and as far as I know, you are not even talking to a Barça fan.

It is kind of sad.

ilrm

Supports
Real Madrid
Any reason for real not to play the u21s?
Seems to be Carlo's only weakness.
Personally I'd divide the first team into 3 groups of 5 outfielders each that I can trust for the final. So in the remaining 4 Liga games I'd go:
Match 1: Group 1: 60 mins, Group 2: 30 mins
Match 2: Group 2: 60 mins, Group 3: 30 mins
Match 3: Group 3: 60 mins, Group 1: 30 mins
Match 4: First 11: 70 mins, Main subs: 20 mins

Suedesi

Benzema was clearly missing (not just as a goalscoring threat but as a linkup player), but this was pathetic from Madrid even without him. Wtf was that?

Amazing boost for Barca though outplaying the league leaders and a Champions League quarterfinalist.

4 goals vs Simeone’s Atletico

4 goals vs Napoli (who at the time had one of the best defensive record in the top 5 leagues)

4 goas vs Valencia at Mestella

4 goals vs Athletic Club

4 goals vs Osasuna

4 goals vs Real Madrid

Xaviball has arrived.

Seriously though, Xavi looks like a near perfect coach for Barca. As a Barca fan it’s enjoyable watching this team again.

Really makes you wonder where Barca would be in the league and in Europe if they had fired Koeman sooner.
That should be a bannable offense

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Seems to be Carlo's only weakness.
Personally I'd divide the first team into 3 groups of 5 outfielders each that I can trust for the final. So in the remaining 4 Liga games I'd go:
Match 1: Group 1: 60 mins, Group 2: 30 mins
Match 2: Group 2: 60 mins, Group 3: 30 mins
Match 3: Group 3: 60 mins, Group 1: 30 mins
Match 4: First 11: 70 mins, Main subs: 20 mins
I think that may be complicating it too much but yeah that's how you do it I suppose.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I've already downloaded it, it doesn't look bad, so far a lot of avatars running around the Bernabéu and saying Mbappe.
@giorno , download it and tell the world that Adama needs to be signed :D

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
I've already downloaded it, it doesn't look bad, so far a lot of avatars running around the Bernabéu and saying Mbappe.
@giorno , download it and tell the world that Adama needs to be signed :D
Omg, tried to download it but it's so cringe for me to use it! :lol:

Think I'm gonna limit myself to just use redcafe for this sort of thing.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Araujo apparently suffered a concussion in today's game, hope he's alright.

Last edited: