La liga 2021/22

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I wouldn't mind Joao Félix(and Magui:drool: )
Ah, so that's what Anton Meana was talking about in Cadena SER yesterday. I found it weird that they'd actually break this and thought that Meana + the others were just discussing a prospective end to this pact.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Ah, so that's what Anton Meana was talking about in Cadena SER yesterday. I found it weird that they'd actually break this and thought that Meana + the others were just discussing a prospective end to this pact.
It seems to be mainly focused on academies, as Atlético contacted wirh some of Madrid's players, and probably Madrid also before (Garnacho for example).
In any case it gives freedom to negotiate with any first team player, another thing is if they would sell to us.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
It seems to be mainly focused on academies, as Atlético contacted wirh some of Madrid's players, and probably Madrid also before (Garnacho for example).
In any case it gives freedom to negotiate with any first team player, another thing is if they would sell to us.
For sure. I think that'll benefit both teams big time, especially at the underage level. We'll finally see more transfers like the Théo Hernandez one.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Super match today in Coruña to promote to Segunda, against Albacete
And tonight Girona-Tenerife