La liga 2022/23

Red00012

I reckon Spurs had a new stadium built quicker than the Bernabeu is been redeveloped

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Benzema has been dreadful today, but at least he scored.
I think he is far from his best shape and January is not the best month for the team traditionally. Hope he gets better in the next weeks.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Controlling games is clearly not our thing, we are getting run over by 10 men Atletico.

cyberman

Has Madrid being shit for 90 percent of games just been accepted by their fans?

wr8_utd

:'(
Has Madrid being shit for 90 percent of games just been accepted by their fans?
I think while they keep winning games and trophies, this might be an acceptable compromise. But you do wonder just how sustainable and how long can Madrid continue to be so average in games?

Pronewbie

Peep
I'm gutted I wasted 120mins not to see a Vini dance-off. Yet another brilliant solo goal by a Brazilian. Can't wait for ours to turn it on.

Edit: Replays showing his dance now :lol:

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
I think while they keep winning games and trophies, this might be an acceptable compromise. But you do wonder just how sustainable and how long can Madrid continue to be so average in games?
Considering we are trailing Barca by 3 points, it already isn't substainable.

wr8_utd

Considering we are trailing Barca by 3 points, it already isn't substainable.
I don't think 3 points is a big deal and the league leadership will be swapped multiple times before the season ends.

Trumpeter Whydah

Supports
Full Members
Nonchalant victories are the tastiest, but over all it was one terrible performance - apart from Ceballos, that is.

wr8_utd

Brililant defending for this one.
Happy Vini scored considering the hanged doll before the game.
I'd be furious to see this kind of defending in the five a side games I play with my friends. Its so pedestrian.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
I don't think 3 points is a big deal and the league leadership will be swapped multiple times before the season ends.
Considering Barca literally don't concede goals, i doubt it.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
I'd be furious to see this kind of defending in the five a side games I play with my friends. Its so pedestrian.
They are playing with 10 men, it's minute 120 and playing with more attacking men than usual because they have to overcome the result. It's a bit like Marcelo's goal, 3-1 I think it was, in 2014 in CL final, they simply don't have the legs. And it's Vinicius, who is a physical beast.