La liga 2022/23

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Sevilla been terrible again...Joan Jordan with another horrible pass.

Man. United will beat them by bigger aggregate spell than their neighbours suffered.

Still a very big chance they can get relegated.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Pep in the camp nou tonight. Wondering if he'll fancy rebuilding them from division 2 or wherever they'll probably end up.

Will we see Madrid fans chant like Bilbao last week,probably not many on the ground?

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
The Nou Camp crowd whistling the players standing together behind the "Unity vs Racism" banner

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Am I the only one who gets La Liga games in much better production and quality than Premier League games, even though I am watching both on same channel?

It seems like La Liga's production is on another level to Premier League when it comes to cameras/whole setup they use.

manutddjw

Corrupt La Liga! If only Barcelona were able to pay someone for the potential Own Goal Angle report this wouldn’t of happened.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Crazy how we've played and beaten 3 out of the top 5 Spanish teams this season (and lost a friendly to a fourth).

PoTMS

We would win La Liga. Probably get hammered away to Madrid but win most of the other games against the rest.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
We are playing like crap tbh, perhaps we can salvage a draw due to the own goal.

Chief123

We would win La Liga. Probably get hammered away to Madrid but win most of the other games against the rest.
I know La Liga isn’t the same as it used to, I guess we were spoilt. But even the Classico has become a bore at times. La Liga is hanging on by a thread trying to maintain an entertaining league.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Camavinga has improved immensely in the last few months.

prateik

I remember when Barca-Madrid used to be a really high quality game.. some incredible football..
This is just bad.
Average football with a lot of whining/diving ..

It was worse during peak Jose/Pepe, but back then, there were moments of quality throughout the game.. this is a huge step down.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I remember when Barca-Madrid used to be a really high quality game.. some incredible football..
This is just bad.
Average football with a lot of whining/diving ..

It was worse during peak Jose/Pepe, but back then, there were moments of quality throughout the game.. this is a huge step down.
The game has been good.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Barca deserves way more here.

Real have been awful, got a lucky goal and that is it. Expecting Barca to walk away with it pretty easily.

GinobiliTheGOAT

They barely played well last year and ended up with a Champions League somehow.
they are the king of jammy-ness in CL. It’s pretty insane.

the scoreline right now flatters them tremendously as well, but Barca got away with a result the last time they played Madrid

prateik

The game has been good.
Maybe I am used to seeing far better classicos. They have been really high quality in the past.. I tuned in because I expect Barca-Madrid to be quality.. this has been crap.
low quality. not much cutting edge. could be any random game.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Madrid have that Modric style of football that Croatia used during the World Cup too.

It seems like they do nothing except bore you to death but that with combination of exciting and great players like Vinicius and Benzema turn those borefests into wins from minimal number of chances.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Need to start pressing them high, like this we're just letting them walk it. A draw is meaningless to us, for them it's the same as a win