La liga 2022/23

Chief123

That’s the nonsense with VAR. It’s a clear and obvious error but VaR can’t get involved because it’s a second yellow.

Superunknown

VAR being unable to check for second yellows is a bit daft. If it can be used to check red cards, it should be used for second yellows.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
No but after his card just seconds earlier he needed to keep his nose clean.
A first yellow which he didn't even need to get involved in aswell. I mean, it wasn't even an awful challenge on the player, but he ran over like the wannabe hard man and had to start himself. Deserves to be off. Bellend.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Rodrygo and Valverde danced in the Metropolitano :drool:

Madridista2000

Supports
Real Madrid
This RM teams looks much better than last season.
All thanks to young players stepping up. Vini, Rodrygo and Velverde.

Winning titles will depend on Benzema. If he does not hit his form from last 3-4 seasons we will be feckt.

RoyH1

Atlético came out too angry and hard against a smart and fast Madrid team. Simeone has to realise that his approach doesn’t work against this Ancelotti team.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
The entire stadium chanting ‘mono’ (monkey) at Vinicius. Could not find a HQ link but was audible on my tv as well, the commentator mentioned it too.

Lets see what the reaction will be like.

Points deduction
Heavy fines
No more home fans for the rest of the season

Feck ‘m, this was universal and not just the actions of a few.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Valverde has scored in three consecutive games and Tchouaméni has shown his quality.
I would like to see Camavinga, Hazard and Rudiger
Valverde has 3 goals in 6 league games and 1 goal in 2 Champions League games. Most midfielders would kill for scoring 10-12 goals per season so it's amazing what he has done so far.