Lampard's Touchline Meltdown...Allegedly!

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
"How is that a foul? There's no foul there,"
Lampard appeared to shout toward Klopp before shouting, "sit down then", at the German.
Lampard then turned his attention to Liverpool's No 2 Pep Lijnders, as Klopp could be heard slowly repeating: "Calm down, calm down."

"If he's going off at me I'll f****** say something," Lampard appeared to say towards Klopp, while pointing an outstretched arm towards the seated Lijnders.
After Klopp eventually screams back at Lampard, the Chelsea boss shrieked: "You can f*** off and all. You think you can give it the big one, f*** off."...

The Telegraph.

The thought of Klopp yelling 'Calm down, calm down' is hard to visualise. Straight out of Harry Enfield

Some passion from Frank at last eh? There seems to be a thing between Liverpool - Chelsea. All since that infamous semi

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Didn’t he say something like “you lot have only won one league title and you’re giving it the bigun, feck off”

F-Red

He said "Shut the f*ck up, only league title you've ever won and you're f*cking giving it the bigun, f*ck off" to Klopp :lol:

jamesjimmybyrondean

Seems like all the coaches among the top 6 would have some beef among themselves. We've seen Lampard v Ole, Lampard v Klopp, Ole v Mou. Lampard and Mourinho would be mint :lol:

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Honestly I actually like Lampard a lot more now too!

Actually put Klopp in his place I know it’s not the most professional approach but fair play to him.

Inigo Montoya

Seems like all the coaches among the top 6 would have some beef among themselves. We've seen Lampard v Ole, Lampard v Klopp, Ole v Mou. Lampard and Mourinho would be mint :lol:
The idea that Ole would lose it in the same way is quite hard to imagine. Noggies seem so laid back :lol:

You feel that LVG would get his dick out and slap Klopp round the face with it though

AFC NimbleThumb

I actually rate Lampard for doing it. Klopp is mouthy & gets a free ride for it.

I’d want OgS to do similar if confronted but he’d be too busy watching his iPad.

Inigo Montoya

I actually rate Lampard for doing it. Klopp is mouthy & gets a free ride for it.

I’d want OgS to do similar if confronted but he’d be too busy watching his iPad.
Oh give him a break!

There's some quality stuff on Netflix, and he's catching up with The Last Kingdom and is now watching Norsemen, bloody funny it is too

Josh 76

This sort of stuff goes on all the time. It's just been highlighted as there was no crowd and every one could hear it.

P.s Lampard should be knighted.

Inigo Montoya

Newfound respect for Frank!
West Ham fans still hate him.

He does lose it every now and again. Wonder if he went back home and gave Christine a real stiff one up the jacksie while saying," Take that Jurgen?"

slyadams

Klopp knows exactly what he's doing there. He's smart enough to know that saying "calm down, calm down" to someone angry will only make them more angry.

CallyRed

If there ever was a more cockney saying then "givin it the big'un"
Straight from the guide of Danny Dyer

Inigo Montoya

Yep, you can tell from this thread who has never sat really close to the dugouts at a game!
The funniest was when I was at Spurs many years back. The manager left Hoddle on the bench and one fan shouted," Burtenshaw, you cnut! You have a player that can turn this game around, you cnut! His name is 'Oddle...that's spelt O D D L E... 'Oddle, now get him on you cnut!"

Inigo Montoya

If there ever was a more cockney saying then "givin it the big'un"
Straight from the guide of Danny Dyer
Lamps is Essex born and bred, even though he went to Brentwood Boys and did GCSE Latin. He's still Essex :lol:

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
The funniest was when I was at Spurs many years back. The manager left Hoddle on the bench and one fan shouted," Burtenshaw, you cnut! You have a player that can turn this game around, you cnut! His name is 'Oddle...that's spelt O D D L E... 'Oddle, now get him on you cnut!"
haha - I can believe that. I was at Spurs vs Liverpool a few years ago and this bloke shouted 'MILNER! YOU SPOTTY CAAAANNNNNT!' every single time Milner got the ball. It was hilarious.

Inigo Montoya

haha - I can believe that. I was at Spurs vs Liverpool a few years ago and this bloke shouted 'MILNER! YOU SPOTTY CAAAANNNNNT!' every single time Milner got the ball. It was hilarious.
I used to borrow my friend's season ticket on occasion for Spurs as it was so easy to get to. Must admit it was funny as feck, especially when they used to lose with regularity to Utd. The comments! :lol:

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I was at an AFC WImbledon game a few years ago and they were playing Charlton (who were managed by a former MK Dons' manager).

There was genuinely a fan made orderly queue to rip into him from right behind the dugout. Even some of the stewards were giving him shit. It was ridiculous/hilarious. I'm not a Wimbledon fan but a lot of my family are so I get to the odd game.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38957669

Inigo Montoya

I don't mean just touch line battles. Lampard took a dig at us always getting penalties.
Only before the semi, and he won that battle.

Should have seen his face after the West Ham game loss! Like someone told him Adrian Chiles was shagging Christine Brinkley