Lampard's Touchline Meltdown...Allegedly!

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I was at an AFC WImbledon game a few years ago and they were playing Charlton (who were managed by a former MK Dons' manager).

There was genuinely a fan made orderly queue to rip into him from right behind the dugout. Even some of the stewards were giving him shit. It was ridiculous/hilarious. I'm not a Wimbledon fan but a lot of my family are so I get to the odd game.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38957669
Me and my mates went and stood in the Rygas about 5 meters from Robinson. The amount of shite flinging that day was incredible. Genuinely one if the funniest 90minutes I've had at a game.

NYAS

Not sure why that makes Lampard a legend or what's so great about it. Childish stuff. And what kind of insult is "you've only won one league"? It's one more than Lampard has as a manager for starters and it also happens to be this season's one which they've won.

It wasn't a foul though.
Lampard: "Show some respect to my blood money organization here!"
:lol: Like clockwork. I’ve never seen anyone as protective and defensive as the German posters on the Caf. It’s actually amazing.

mu4c_20le

I agree with him here, what happens on the pitch should stay on the pitch

Pagh Wraith

:lol: Like clockwork. I’ve never seen anyone as protective and defensive as the German posters on the Caf. It’s actually amazing.
What nonsense. Nationality has nothing to do with it so don't bring it into it.

el3mel

He said what everyone wanted to say about their league title but no one actually could. Credit to him.

Ravelation

Krump at me Bro
Am I the only one that thinks less of Lampard? I understand emotion and pride, but that was classless, swallow your shit, talk it out in private, and focus on the match.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Klopp's the king of leaving it on the pitch isn't he. He's as sore a loser as anyone, he just isn't really losing at the moment. And even when he does he just reminds us how sore a loser he is.

He implied Atletico were being arrogant after the first leg as well.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Am I the only one that thinks less of Lampard? I understand emotion and pride, but that was classless, swallow your shit, talk it out in private, and focus on the match.
I don't think anything of him either. After the semi he was being a right smug prick as well.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
It’s an extremely high pressure situation he is in though. We can all judge it from the outside, but he knows what Chelsea expects and he knows his summer and future potentially depend on CL money.

Klopp is constantly going off at officials and raging about the various elements that stop his side from winning games. He should know all about the pressure.

It’s heat of the moment stuff that we haven’t been privy too before the pandemic. It’s a snapshot of how tense football management is at the top level.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Letting his nice cheeky chappy demeanour slip a little there is Frankie.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I like both coaches, no problem with emotions running a little high and showing some passion because this is a huge game for Chelsea.

Rafaeldagold

I do like Frank telling Klopp to fck off. At the end of the day tensions & emotions are high In a football match & managers should be sore losers (like Klopp is too)

I wish Ole would tell Klopp & Frank to fck off too in games if necessary

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I do like Frank telling Klopp to fck off. At the end of the day tensions & emotions are high In a football match & managers should be sore losers (like Klopp is too)

I wish Ole would tell Klopp & Frank to fck off too in games if necessary
But he really isn't that type of coach. He's more in the Howe/Arteta/Potter school( not Hogwarts ;) ) of coaches

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
My wife's aunt lived opposite Fat Frank for a while and I've met him a few times. Lovely bloke.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
As in, translate/

Not quite the same I'm afraid.

"If he's going off at me"- It would appear that you are picking on me!

You think you can give it the big one, f*** off." - You think you can show off, now depart sir!
Thanks!

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Saw a replay of the challenge and it looked like a foul, even if Mane milked it a bit.

I don't have anything against Lampard though. He's allowed to lose his rag now and then as a manager. Klopp does all the time.

Oldyella

Think less of Fergie too? Who doesnt love a good touchline bust up?? Heaven forbid some grown men say mean words at each other

Lj82

Only before the semi, and he won that battle.

Should have seen his face after the West Ham game loss! Like someone told him Adrian Chiles was shagging Christine Brinkley
Actually I don't think he won that specific battle. The aim was to put pressure on refs to not award us any pen, but we did get one afterall!