Lampard's Touchline Meltdown...Allegedly!

Brophs

The One and Only
Only before the semi, and he won that battle.

Should have seen his face after the West Ham game loss! Like someone told him Adrian Chiles was shagging Christine Brinkley
Showing your age there, Inigo!

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I don't really understand what Frank said? Enlighten me please?
As in, translate/

Not quite the same I'm afraid.

"If he's going off at me"- It would appear that you are picking on me!

You think you can give it the big one, f*** off." - You think you can show off, now depart sir!

SteveCoppellFan

You can only imagine the look Klopp was giving Lampard straight after TAA scored from the free kick moments later.

Smithy89

One of the few Chelsea, city, Liverpool and Arsenal players i actually liked. Even more so now :lol: brilliant stuff.

SteveW

Lampard is hard to dislike. Always expected him to succeed in management. Highly intelligent, hard worker, seems like a decent bloke and very well respected in the game. The fawning over him is a bit much at times considering the treatment Ole gets in comparison but Lampard could do very well over the next few years.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Lampard is hard to dislike. Always expected him to succeed in management. Highly intelligent, hard worker, seems like a decent bloke and very well respected in the game. The fawning over him is a bit much at times considering the treatment Ole gets in comparison but Lampard could do very well over the next few years.
Having said that, he'll get fired

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
You can only imagine the look Klopp was giving Lampard straight after TAA scored from the free kick moments later.
I'm kind of disappointed it cut off before the goal, would have been even better to see the reaction to that. I'm pretty sure that would have shut Lampard up quickly.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I'm kind of disappointed it cut off before the goal, would have been even better to see the reaction to that. I'm pretty sure that would have shut Lampard up quickly.
I highly doubt that. :lol:

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
He didn't say that to Klopp, it was someone on the Liverpool bench. Klopp was trying to calm it down.
I’m not sure klopp was innocently trying to calm it down when he’s antagonisnly saying calm dowwwwn calm downnnn. As if he’s the saint of saints who never gets angry on the touch line, it’s that air of smugness.
thats how I took it anyway, good on frank

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Yep, you can tell from this thread who has never sat really close to the dugouts at a game!
I sat behind Neil Warnock at one match and thought I was going to have to get ear defenders for my kid :lol:

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Appears obvious that something happened before that clip to cause Lampard go off, and it wasn't just the foul being given.

Pagh Wraith

Not sure why that makes Lampard a legend or what's so great about it. Childish stuff. And what kind of insult is "you've only won one league"? It's one more than Lampard has as a manager for starters and it also happens to be this season's one which they've won.

It wasn't a foul though.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Appears obvious that something happened before that clip to cause Lampard go off, and it wasn't just the foul being given.
It was allegedly someone from Liverpool's bench telling Lampard to sit down while he was already agitated, complaining to the 4th official about the non-foul that led to TAA's goal.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Not sure why that makes Lampard a legend or what's so great about it. Childish stuff. And what kind of insult is "you've only won one league"? It's one more than Lampard has as a manager for starters and it also happens to be this season's one which they've won.

It wasn't a foul though.
That was not the insult. The insult was to mock the bloke for giving it the "big one" after winning the league once.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
What makes it even better is TAA goes and sticks it top bins straight after :lol:

shame it cuts off just at that point, I bet he went ballistic!

Infra-red

What makes it even better is TAA goes and sticks it top bins straight after :lol:

shame it cuts off just at that point, I bet he went ballistic!
Unsurprisingly, the Liverpool bench celebrated wildly in Lampard's direction, but Klopp sent them back to their seats.This shows the goal (and subsequent reaction):

Last edited:

krautrøck

Supports
FC Bayer 05 Uerdingen
Lampard: "Show some respect to my blood money organization here!"

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Unsurprisingly, the Liverpool bench celebrated wildly in Lampard's direction, but Klopp sent them back to their seats.This shows the goal (and subsequent reaction):

cheers :lol: he kept his cool well to be fair. Think if that was me I would have been going royal rumble on their asses :lol:

poleglass red

It wasn't a foul though.
the argument with Klopp doesn't make him a legend, his 211 goals from midfield for Chelsea does that for him as does his numerous titles he won as a player. All this argument does is show he has some balls to stand up to a manager who gets away with murder week in and week out with his antics on the sideline. A a utd fan I always respected Lampard, this only reinforces that.

Last edited:

Mr Smith

The idea that Ole would lose it in the same way is quite hard to imagine. Noggies seem so laid back :lol:

You feel that LVG would get his dick out and slap Klopp round the face with it though
I would have LVG back just to see that :lol:

Have to say Lampard is incredibly likeable as a manager. He's very heart on sleeve, which is what fans like to see.

blue blue

Supports
chelsea
the argument with Klopp doesn't make him a legend, his 147 goals from midfield for Chelsea does that for him as does his numerous titles he won as a player. All this argument does is show he has some balls to stand up to a manager who gets away with murder week in and week out with his antics on the sideline. A a utd fan I always respected Lampard, this only reinforces that.
It was 211 goals from midfield.

Fluctuation0161

Agreed.