Largie Ramazani

Media saying he wanted too much money for his stature in the academy. Becoming a common story.

KevinJoh

Media saying he wanted too much money for his stature in the academy. Becoming a common story.
I really doubt. Not saying it is not a true, but if he is leaving for Segunda than obviously he will get less money than he would get in our reserves. Doubt that in Segunda, especially now you can get more than 100k a year, and certainly you won't get some big money as signing fee. He probably can find better financial deal as a free player, but if he leaves for Segunda than I guess he will be promised playing time. I don't think we are losing too much with him. He had good season until injury, but before that did not look very good. So, it is a few months of good football, and when you consider his physicality and the fact that you have Martial, Rashford, Greenwood, James, Chong that all can play in his position, adding to that probably signing like Sancho, all young and much better, with a kid or two from Academy that can be there in a year or two (Elanga, Emeran, Hoogewerf, Mejia), just can't see that he would get any chance in the first team.

Nick7

Liked the look of him more than Chong tbh. Think he'll be playing in the top division shortly if he does go to the 2nd
Chong was/is better than him for the youth teams. Though Ramazani had a good season.

Ekeke

Chong was/is better than him for the youth teams. Though Ramazani had a good season.
Maybe, but I dont see anything in Chong other than pace and being able to get a goal. I was much more convinced about Ramazani's technique and he also had the speed and could get a goal too

Ace of Spades

Maybe, but I dont see anything in Chong other than pace and being able to get a goal. I was much more convinced about Ramazani's technique and he also had the speed and could get a goal too
Chong has plenty of technique, and is stronger than Ramazani. Chong can be a very good player, just needs game time to work out some issues. A loan would help a lot with him.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

Seems like all the youngster who turn down contracts are destined to score from inside their own half. Puigmal next?
Saw that on Reddit, was a lovely strike.

Ekeke

Great goal. Almeria are 2nd in their division so good chance he'll be playing in the top division in Spain next season.