Largie Ramazani

Ace of Spades

He seems to be improving his end product atleast. Might get a chance to play some minutes, with our lack of attacking options this season.

khoazany

Better than Bohui and Burkart, at least. Could be a dark horse, similar to Stanley at U18s.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Really enjoy watching him at the moment. The way he presses reminds me of Mane. Similar build and bloody fast. I hope he continues this throughout the season and considering he started on the right yesterday, there’s definitely opportunity if he carries on impressing.

pascell

I think he'll get some minutes in the EL, especially games toward the back end of the group stage when the EL game is sandwiched between important league games.

Njord

I saw the game yesterday, and my impression of him was that while he's fast and a good dribbler, he needs to improve his decision making a whole lot to become a PL player.

I think Elanga looked like he had a better understanding of the game. He made a lot of clever runs. It was the first time I've watched both of them though.

In Rainbows

I think he'll get some minutes in the EL, especially games toward the back end of the group stage when the EL game is sandwiched between important league games.
That would be incredibly aggressive and I don't see that happening at all. There's lots of players who are ahead of him and giving him minutes doesn't seem realistic. Ahead of him are Greenwood (guarantee), Gomes, Garner, Chong, Levitt, Laird, and Williams. Reason I bring up these players is that there is an understanding that you're not going to play all the youngsters at the same time and thus need to be mix and matched in with lots of seniors.

Now, of course most of these players don't play in his position, but even with that you can include Greenwood, Gomes, Chong, Pereira, Lingard, Mata, Rashford, Martial, James, and even Dalot.

SaintMuppet

Do we have a policy of signing ‘vertically challenged’ youth players???

I bet Jose had nightmares about this

In Rainbows

He or Bughail-Mellor should be on the bench against Rochdale in 10 days.
Are you sure we can fit him in? As it is, Gomes, Greenwood, Chong, and Garner are ahead of him. Then you have Williams, Laird (if healthy), and Levitt ahead of him. Possibly Dalot just returning. Think it could be overkill to have any more young players.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He was outstanding last night. Such an impressive dribbler and has a great attitude for the game. Think he could surprise a few over the next 2 years. Especially as he thrives in a role nobody else at the club does, if the right injury crises breaks for him at some point the rest could be history.

ArjenIsM3

He was outstanding last night. Such an impressive dribbler and has a great attitude for the game. Think he could surprise a few over the next 2 years. Especially as he thrives in a role nobody else at the club does, if the right injury crises breaks for him at some point the rest could be history.
He was good overall but also skied some big chances. A lot of work to do yet but yeah he has the talent to be a player in a few years.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
This kids come from nowhere. I don't follow youth football as much these days but seen his name on team sheets but nobody ever talked about him. Seen bits of our games this year and he looks decent.

Sometimes these young players just go up levels when nobody expected it and turn out to be good players. He might be one of them.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Are you sure we can fit him in? As it is, Gomes, Greenwood, Chong, and Garner are ahead of him. Then you have Williams, Laird (if healthy), and Levitt ahead of him. Possibly Dalot just returning. Think it could be overkill to have any more young players.
Well it's Rochdale so i wouldn't risk important attacking players (Pogba, Rashford, Martial and James).

Greenwood
Chong - Gomes - Pereira
Garner - Fred

Maybe one of Rashford/Martial/James on the bench + Mata/Lingard + then Ramazani/Bughail-Mellor.

Vissy

Ramazani I could definitely see actually surprising a few people in a few years. Let's take it game by game, but his decisionmaking at such a young age is already pretty good and he's very eager to take on people with his good dribbling ability. We don't really have anyone aside from maybe James who's really just looking to dribble past people all the time.

khoazany

This kids come from nowhere. I don't follow youth football as much these days but seen his name on team sheets but nobody ever talked about him. Seen bits of our games this year and he looks decent.

Sometimes these young players just go up levels when nobody expected it and turn out to be good players. He might be one of them.
There are youth players like him on every age group, people seem to forget that we're a big academy. U18s for example have Stanley who's almost in the same situation as Largie last year (good little technical player came from a smaller club without hype) or Haygarth who were the star of his age group but missed 2-3 years of development due to injuries, or Sotona, whilst people hyping up the first year U18s came from abroad and the U16s duo Shoretire and Forson. U23s have like 5 CMs who might become good players. As long as we don't mess up with the U23s level coaching like we did in the last few years and have better loans for some of them, couple of those "second tier" talents might make it, and we have some of them in every age group in the academy. Not everyone is a Greenwood or Gomes but good development, exposure to senior football and timing might grow them up to the level required for a Manchester United first team player.

Last edited:

M16Red

Scored again today, seems to pop up all over the forward positions.

Reminds me of Raheem Sterling in his play.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
The touch for his goal was sublime. Still can't quite believe how much he's progressed since last season.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Surely deserves to make the bench for the Europa if we're home and dry. Really like the look of him.

M16Red

This kid is looking really good this season, 8 goals in 11 games.

Will he pip Gomes to that first team spot?

drdoityourself

Looks really good, hope he gets a look in in the Europa League games.

The name is fun too, like a sassy, female friend on a sitcom set in Brooklyn.

Thiagoal

It’s been a long time since I’ve seen a reserve team player make such a significant leap!

mat85

Disappointed mellor got on ahead of him. Think it's hard for anyone to break through, but can't see it with mellor

In Rainbows

Today was a good learning experience for him in those limited minutes. The older players were bullying him physically when he tried to go past them. This might motivate him to work on his body more.

M16Red

Really like his guy, came on and just ran at his man over and over - didn't get passed his man, but yet tried.

His record in the unders this season is really good bearing in mind he's not center forward.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
MEN are running that he might be promoted to the first team due to the injuries. Would be great for the lad, hope he can keep improving and become a valuable squad member.

Thiagoal

I like how direct the kid is and his end product has improved dramatically! Whether he’s strong enough for first team minutes though, I very much doubt! Would love to be proved wrong though