Larry King files for divorce

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
TMZ reports that Larry King and Shawn Southwick, who filed for divorce Wednesday in California, did not have a prenuptial agreement.

"She is a tall, good-looking blonde and that pretty much explains it," a source told TMZ of King's refusal to demand a prenup.

The CNN host is worth an estimated $144 million. The New York Post reported last year that he was also a Madoff victim: the paper claims that he lost over $1 million in Bernie Madoff's Ponzi scheme.

California law dictates that spouses split earnings accumulated during the marriage right down the middle

Rumour: Shannon (Larry's sister in law) says Shawn has been accusing her of fooling around with Larry for months. She says Shawn has repeatedly pointed to the fact that Larry gave Shannon numerous gifts as evidence. But Shannon says, "This is so ludicrous. She's singling me out, but Larry has been nothing but generous to our entire family, including me."...

Shannon said, "Shawn has left me threatening messages." After the National Enquirer published a story suggesting an affair, Shannon says, "Shawn left me a message ... 'If you dare sue the Enquirer I will pull out every last receipt that proves you had an affair with Larry.'"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Larry ... you dirty dog... :drool::drool:

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I wish he would just retire. He's been getting hammered by the likes of O'Reilly and Hannity for a decade now.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
I prefer my news without opinion. If i want entertainment, i go to Fox or MSNBC.
I usually get my news from BBC but they have started to shift towards a CNN approach of shorter news clips and more 24hrs headline news approach.

I like Fox after a few beers. Glen is just downright entertaining. I would be creeped out if I met him at a bar though.

MSNBC i agree with but they seem to have similar talking points.