Last Man Standing 2 2019/20 | 238 competitors. bond19821982 is the Last Man Standing. Competition over.

Member 90887

How do we know if we're still in the game ?

I should be, since i forgot to choose this week and City should have been chosen automatically for me. Am I correct or am i missing something ?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

I should be, since i forgot to choose this week and City should have been chosen automatically for me. Am I correct or am i missing something ?
There's a spreadsheet linked in the OP. You picked Norwich last week and were knocked out. Those still in the game who hadn't picked got a notice/alert reminding them to pick a couple of days before today.

bludsucker

Feck me that was close. Arsenal are bloody useless mind you. This is some cull.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20

Your still in, unless city went on to lose. Which is looking unlikely.

Edit. Your out, I assumed you had gone through on the last game week.

RedDevilRoshi

This could be over much sooner than expected due to the number of folk that picked Everton (myself) & Arsenal.

Both sides looked certain bankers today to win.

Member 90887

Your still in, unless city went on to lose. Which is looking unlikely.

Edit. Your out, I assumed you had gone through on the last game week.
There's a spreadsheet linked in the OP. You picked Norwich last week and were knocked out. Those still in the game who hadn't picked got a notice/alert reminding them to pick a couple of days before today.

Haha yeah, i assumed that Norwich did not lose at home, just checked Norwich's score last game. They lost at home to Watford ...

Thanks for the explanation guys.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Down to 131. The Arsenal pickers are very, very lucky.

Players who picked Watford in Week 1 last game and Everton in Week 13 this game: @antohan,
:lol: at least I started off with Watford this time around.

LMS used to last considerably longer, maybe I should stop trying to get all the shite teams ouy of the way early on.

LungiDevil

@Damien, please start LMS 3 to 38 on your fancy spreadsheet. This way when we fail we can automatically roll on to the next game.

Edit: Well up to LMS 25.

stepic

feck you Everton. That’ll teach me using the ‘don’t pick the big 6 too early’ tactic.