Last Man Standing 2 2021/22 | 221 competitors. Neil67 is the Last Man Standing. Competition over.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Can I chose anyone from tomorrows game?
Unfortunately not. But I forgot about this rule from the OP:

If your pick has their game postponed, you will be automatically assigned the highest ranked team from the previous season. This will not count as an autopick.

So both you and Alvaro have been given Man City for this week and are still in next week.

Sorry for the delay. Backup :Liverpool

dpansheth

If your pick has their game postponed, you will be automatically assigned the highest ranked team from the previous season. This will not count as an autopick.

So both you and Alvaro have been given Man City for this week and are still in next week.

Thank you Damien, you saved me from myself

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

@Reddy09 this applies to you too. You're still in.

bludsucker

My worst performance till date. Got eliminated in the first round. Ah well thanks @Damien for hosting this. Good luck to all the other players still in.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
GW 23 Arsenal (backup Man City)

Stig

Out at my first attempt game 1 of this season and out again on game 1 of part 2 of this season.

Very disappointing as I really like this game.

Who I complain to ?

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
@Damien just realised Watford have a game tomorrow as well, swap around my GW23 to Leeds w/Watford as backup.

Edit: Watford didn't play Burnley today. I see on the Googlesheet it still says Watford, keep it as it is.

Last edited: