Last Man Standing 2019/20 | Losing finalists: Broad Street Bullies, jymufc20, V.O. (176 started)

If another Last Man Standing competition were to happen this season would you be interested?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I'm curious how does auto pick work?
Says in OP:
  • If you fail to pick a team, then the team with the highest league standing from the previous season which you have not yet picked will be automatically chosen for you.
  • If you miss three weeks of fixtures, then you are eliminated. Autopicks will be highlighted yellow in this spreadsheet

If you're on about the technical aspect, yes I fill them out by hand and change the background colour. I'm sure you'll know a quicker way.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Says in OP:
  • If you fail to pick a team, then the team with the highest league standing from the previous season which you have not yet picked will be automatically chosen for you.
  • If you miss three weeks of fixtures, then you are eliminated. Autopicks will be highlighted yellow in this spreadsheet

If you're on about the technical aspect, yes I fill them out by hand and change the background colour. I'm sure you'll know a quicker way.
Ah ok, nah I didn't check the Op like a normal sensible (non lazy) person would.

Meanwhile... Arsenal eh?

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Ah ok, nah I didn't check the Op like a normal sensible (non lazy) person would.

Meanwhile... Arsenal eh?
Glad to get them last week as their defense looks ropey. They won't lose a lot of games but they could slip here and there

Damien

Staff

Meanwhile... Arsenal eh?
Wasn't keen on picking them to be honest but this week was a tough one. Like Crackers said, best to get them out of the way early on as they'll be a banana slip sooner or later.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Hoping for a Watford and a Spurs win :p

Damien

Staff
Damn, should have picked Arsenal! Congrats you 37! I'm 1 of the 2 that chose Chelski :wenger::nervous:
I think you'll be fine. The three who chose Sheffield United could have made a real master stroke today with Palace's lack of spending this summer. If they progress, it'll benefit them if this does go on past week 12 or 13.

SirAnderson

I think you'll be fine. The three who chose Sheffield United could have made a real master stroke today with Palace's lack of spending this summer. If they progress, it'll benefit them if this does go on past week 12 or 13.
Yeah I don't know enough of the new clubs to trust a vote for them yet, so went "safe" looking at how well Chelsea did against Pool on Wednesday, they should be fine yeah.

Who'd you pick this week?

I see no one is taking a chance on Watford, would be hilarious if they put in a performance since their drubbing against Brighton. Once off 27 culling would be brutal!

Damien

Staff
Yeah I don't know enough of the new clubs to trust a vote for them yet, so went "safe" looking at how well Chelsea did against Pool on Wednesday, they should be fine yeah.

Who'd you pick this week?

I see no one is taking a chance on Watford, would be hilarious if they put in a performance since their drubbing against Brighton. Once off 27 culling would be brutal!
Arsenal. Safeish and risky at the same time as Burnley is the kind of side they come unstuck against, but it worked. Would be amazing if Watford won.

Damien

Staff
Wow really. Easier than I thought, shouldn't be too difficult picking teams not to lose, right?
To start off with, but as the weeks go on it gets tougher as you have a smaller group of teams left to choose from and then there are the shock results that happen like Watford getting smashed.

RonaldoVII

To start off with, but as the weeks go on it gets tougher as you have a smaller group of teams left to choose from and then there are the shock results that happen like Watford getting smashed.
Gotcha. I'll no doubt be eliminated next week for thinking this is easy!

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Got to wait til Bruce is sacked to pick Newcastle.

GW3: Spurs