Last Man Standing 2019/20 | Losing finalists: Broad Street Bullies, jymufc20, V.O. (176 started)

If another Last Man Standing competition were to happen this season would you be interested?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Congrats to @No Idea For Nickname for making it this far having made all picks the first round. Will be tough to make it further.
Thank you.
P.S. What do you mean by "tough"? Easy, just choose whoever is playing against us :rolleyes:

anyway

GW 1 Manchester United
GW 2 Manchester City
GW 3 Wolves
GW 4 Chelsea
GW 5 Tottenham
GW 6 Arsenal
GW 7 Leicester

Crap, wanted Leicester for tomorrow, good thing I checked my first 7 picks..:

GW 8 Norwich

Last edited:

diarm

Away wins all round for the rest of the weekend please lads.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
First week I haven't taken the safest possible option and squeaked by. That Norwich game was a slaughter though, 'mon Palace, finish the job :D

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Interesting... The competition will finish earlier than I expected. Will there be another one this season, or till next season?
Yeah, there'll be another if people want one. Original plan was to start from the halfway point but if this ends by the 10th game which is likely, might do a new one earlier but give, say, two weeks for people to sign up.

jymufc20

Just the glory for now - plus a tagline, same prize as lineup prediction game. Don't have the money to spare at the moment for prizes.
Oh I wasn't expecting a real prize :lol:

I was just wondering about the tagline and to be honest the glory would be nice at the moment after watching United this season.

V.O.

Ah well, no sense in over-complicating things now, back to going as safe as I can.

GW9: Wolves

Broad Street Bullies

GW 9: Leicester. I really hate the round after the international break. Never know what sort of effect it can have on teams. Good luck all.

jymufc20

Damn it I was hoping to win this week as I have no one left reliable enough for next week other than maybe Norwich :nervous: