Last Man Standing 2020/21 | 291 competitors. scorgasm is the Last Man Standing. Competition over.

Stig

There are no games until next weekend, so you're more than good. :lol:

Damien uses threadmarks between rounds to show from where the spreadsheet was updated the last time.
On a general basis I believe the cutoff is always 1 or 2h before the first match in that game week? But @Damien would know for sure.
As long as the post is in the thread you're good even if it isn't in the spreadsheet yet, Damien will always update at latest right before the first match starts.

Bloody pointless internationals. !

Becks00

GW5: Man Utd

People are betting too much against fulham, one of these days y'all will get burnt.

LuckyScout78

GW5: Sheffield United

I just bought Rhian Brewster on Fantasy football game this week. So of course i want and wish him bang in as many goals as he can = double win.
Isolate the boy looks really sharp and is a really good finisher.And collective he needs good service from his teammates against Fulham.
I can understand why Liverpool had put in 3 years buy back clause. I see his abilities as a striker.

And I just got the news. Fulham new loan CB Andersen is out with a ankle injury. So maybe it is a sign. Unlucky for them. Because theirs defend are so poor.

So many goals from Brewster please.