Last Man Standing 2020/21 | 291 competitors. scorgasm is the Last Man Standing. Competition over.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
GW5: Man Utd

People are betting too much against fulham, one of these days y'all will get burnt.
Agreed. Annoyingly for me there were two teams I was thinking of picking but both have a lot of injury problems. I'll take the risk on Sheffield United anyway despite the injuries and their not-so-good form.

GW5: Sheffield United

RedPed

Whatabouter.
@Damien if I edit an existing post do you get notified when tagged or do I have to create a new post and tag you?

Please refer to post#670 (p17)

Jackal

Dang it......

I missed the deadline. Can I make a late entry on a team that hasn't played yet?

GW 5 - Spurs.

Dve

Dang it......

I missed the deadline. Can I make a late entry on a team that hasn't played yet?

GW 5 - Spurs.
Why not wait until all games are finished. Makes it easier.

Sylar

Damn, with 5 mins to go we were looking at a mass elimination there

Damien

Staff
Dang it......

GW 5 - Spurs.
Nope, sorry. Thanks for playing though.

Was never happy with that Sheff United pick but glad it’s paid off.

We go again.
Same. Probably one of the riskiest picks to have made. Now hopefully West Ham or Villa can pull off an upset. Unfortunately Moyes is returning to the dugout so I expect their run of form to end.

DM07

Nope, sorry. Thanks for playing though.
I thought there was a rule that if you missed the deadline then the highest non selected team would automatically be selected for you with a max limit of three misses. Has this rule been changed?

Damien

Staff
I thought there was a rule that if you missed the deadline then the highest non selected team would automatically be selected for you with a max limit of three misses. Has this rule been changed?
Nope, still the case. Jackal missed it for a third time in five weeks so they're out.

Damien

Staff
I did not miss it for a third time in 5 weeks. This is my first miss.
You have four posts in this thread. Two of them were today and these were the other two:

You submitted for week 1. Week 2 and 3 were autopicks and you submitted a pick for week 4. This is your third miss in five weeks unless you can pinpoint to me where you made your predictions for week 2 and 3.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Billy Sharp nah nah nah nah nah nah
Billy Sharp nah nah nah nah nah nah

Damien

Staff
Down to 83.

Leicester was my alternative pick. Both they and Sheffield United had injury problems but with Villas form I felt Sheffield United was the safer option.