Last Man Standing 2020/21 | 291 competitors. scorgasm is the Last Man Standing. Competition over.

Jackal

GW4: Wolverhampton Wanderers FC.
-----------------------------------------------------------
GW3: Manchester United
GW2: Manchester City
GW1: Liverpool

Ephrem

You picked Arsenal GW1. As the deadline has passed, you've been given Liverpool as autopick.
so the rule is, I can't pick the teams that I already picked?

Liverpool is a good pick :D

Thanks!

troylocker

GW 5 Sheffield United

(gw1 Leicester, gw2 Leeds, gw3 Chelsea, gw4 Wolves)

Stig

I got my pick in on Friday - before any games were play -- but I don't see it in the spreadsheet.

This is the most stressful part of the week; picking this team - please don't tell me that I was too late.

Matriac

I got my pick in on Friday - before any games were play -- but I don't see it in the spreadsheet.

This is the most stressful part of the week; picking this team - please don't tell me that I was too late.
There are no games until next weekend, so you're more than good. :lol:

Damien uses threadmarks between rounds to show from where the spreadsheet was updated the last time.
On a general basis I believe the cutoff is always 1 or 2h before the first match in that game week? But @Damien would know for sure.
As long as the post is in the thread you're good even if it isn't in the spreadsheet yet, Damien will always update at latest right before the first match starts.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
There are no games until next weekend, so you're more than good. :lol:

Damien uses threadmarks between rounds to show from where the spreadsheet was updated the last time.
On a general basis I believe the cutoff is always 1 or 2h before the first match in that game week? But @Damien would know for sure.
As long as the post is in the thread you're good even if it isn't in the spreadsheet yet, Damien will always update at latest right before the first match starts.
Yep. I'll start updating the spreadsheet in a couple of days and cut off is literally when kick-off starts for the first game in GW5.