Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
- Mar 4, 2010
- Select one team to win from the Premier League fixtures (if you can't post, PM me your entry).
- If they win or draw, you are through to the next round. If they lose, you are eliminated.
- You cannot pick the same team twice unless you have already picked every team.
- You can pick as many weeks in advance as you like.
- If you fail to pick a team, then the team with the highest league standing from the previous season which you have not yet picked will be automatically chosen for you.
- If you miss three weeks of fixtures, then you are eliminated. Autopicks will be highlighted yellow in this spreadsheet
- If in the final round, all remaining players are eliminated, then nobody wins Last Man Standing and those players get the tagline "Last Man Standing finalist 2020/21". If one person wins then they alone will get the tagline "Last Man Standing champion 2020/21".
- No new entrants will be allowed for the second set of fixtures. If you don't enter this before 12th September at 3:00pm (this WILL change as TV fixtures are announced), you are out of luck until the next LMS competition starts.
Previous Last Man Standing Competitions
- Last Man Standing 2019/20 (176 entrants): GW01-10 (Losing finalists: Broad Street Bullies, jymufc20, V.O.)
- Last Man Standing 2 2019/20 (238 entrants): GW12-24 (Winner: bond19821982)
- Last Man Standing 3 2019/20 (312 entrants) GW24-04 (Winner: Maluco)