Last Man Standing 2021/22 | Losing finalists: 2 man midfield, Fraser76 (551 started)

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
GW2 Liverpool
You picked Liverpool for week 1. You need a different pick this time around.

I don’t know if I have to rename as I picked for 3 weeks but just in case.

week2) Man City
You're fine :) You only need to post again if you change your pick for a week you've already pick.

Week 2 Liverpool
As above, you posted the first three weeks pick in the one post so you don't need to post again until week 4 unless you change an earlier pick :)

What I want to know is how on earth you are keeping track of all of this? :lol:
It isn't that difficult. Toughest thing was keeping track of if people have chosen the same pick for multiple weeks, but @RedSky improved my spreadsheet so that issue is gone completely.

I use a formula to count the instances of a team being picked, so it takes minutes once the deadline is here for me to post people's predictions. Most timeconsuming thing is setting up the notice to display to all the people who are yet to pick this week reminding them.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Ings, a few players back, Newcastle are crap, first game at home with fans. Only need a draw to get through to round 3.
Don’t think they were missing many (bar Watkins, possibly still out?)… Ings played (scored to make score line look a little respectable), thought Newcastle looked ok going forward (defence not so) and that pace is just waiting for Mings to leg someone.

I actually hope Villa don’t lose, wife’s a Villa fan and losing to Watford was bad enough. Back to back losses and I might go stay at my Dads for some peace and quiet.