Last Man Standing 2021/22 | Losing finalists: 2 man midfield, Fraser76 (551 started)

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Time to take a risk

GW4 - Arsenal
Honestly, I thought about it too, obviously, but it's too risky. Never underestimate the losing potential of a team that plays against the manager.

I will bet on Arsenal against a minnow after they've changed manager, if I'm still standing.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Honestly, I thought about it too, obviously, but it's too risky. Never underestimate the losing potential of a team that plays against the manager.
I just feel they'll manage at least a draw. I was going to pick us as it's a very safe bet. But I don't think Arsenal will lose 4/4 and that too at home. And I have to pick them at some point :lol:

GwilDor

GW1: Liverpool
GW2: Brighton
GW3: Aston Villa

GW4: Arsenal
GW5: Wolverhampton
GW6: Everton

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
I need to see that Arsenal as a team really is prepared to win. The Wolves have not won yet, but they have played well and lost. Arsenal has been dreadful. It is always a roll of the dice with the lower teams and Wolves might put me out with my pick this week.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
You picked your GW5 pick (Man City) on GW2 so that needs changing please.
Sorry about that.

Please can I change City to Wolves in the spreadsheet. Gameweek 4 I think you meant!

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I see loads of Arsenal picks. If they lose, that should trim the fat in here quite a bit.