Last Man Standing 2022/23 | Losing finalists: jadajos, Jeffchin and VinchNow (401 started)

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
GW7: Leeds
GW8: Newcastle
GW9: West Ham
@Damien Hi there. I got a reminder pop up to say I hadnt submitted predictions but I did last week at some stage. Do you need me to make it game week 7 Newcastle now instead?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
@Damien , could we 'grey out' GW7 and move to GW8? I can see problems with this getting out of sync with the league's Matchday indexing?
I'm fine with whatever makes things easier for people - if you all can just reply to this thread with what you prefer (calling upcoming weeks GW7, GW8, GW9 or sticking to GW8, GW9 and 'greying out' GW7) that would be great.

@Damien Hi there. I got a reminder pop up to say I hadnt submitted predictions but I did last week at some stage. Do you need me to make it game week 7 Newcastle now instead?
Yes please. Due to the games at the weekend being postponed I've removed all submitted predictions for then onwards

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Good news is the postponed games for the upcoming weekend have been announced so hopefully there won't be any further ones. I've updated the fixtures in the OP to reflect this.

GW 7 : Man United
GW7: United
GW8: Chelsea
GW9: Man City
Updated GW7: Man Utd
Updated GW8: Brentford
Unfortunately United's game against Leeds United is confirmed to be postponed so will need new predictions again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Arka_BleedingRed

Good news is the postponed games for the upcoming weekend have been announced so hopefully there won't be any further ones. I've updated the fixtures in the OP to reflect this.

Unfortunately United's game against Leeds United is confirmed to be postponed so will need new predictions again, sorry for the inconvenience.
It's getting a tad confusing now, ha ha.
Anyways, updated GW 7: West Ham