Last Man Standing 3 2019/20 | 312 competitors. Maluco is the Last Man Standing. Competition over.

greendevil

Down to 56. Congrats to greendevil for the ballsiest pick.
Thanks, if only i had more balls to put more than £10 on Watford at 6/1 which was to low of odds imo! Thankfully Liverpool got beaten because it'll be bad enough listening about them being champions as it is without them being unbeaten

Reactions: Damien

Mani

The game on the 11th is the rearranged fixture from GW28 so won't be counted for LMS. GW29 is Arsenal v West Ham and GW30 is Brighton v Arsenal. You only have to worry about the game against West Ham.
Cheers.

Rafaeldagold

Glad to still have a shot & to win the prestigious prize..!

I would say not sure if worth considering but having people able to put in teams weeks & weeks in advance looks kinda messy as it looks like they’re already through, also confusing when games get called off etc.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Glad to still have a shot & to win the prestigious prize..!

I would say not sure if worth considering but having people able to put in teams weeks & weeks in advance looks kinda messy as it looks like they’re already through, also confusing when games get called off etc.
When games get called off, the picks get deleted if it is obvious that they won't be rearranged before the next round starts.

Putting picks in advance is for ease. To make things a bit less confusing, I've put an arrow and changed the background colour of the current game week on the spreadsheet.

Rafaeldagold

When games get called off, the picks get deleted if it is obvious that they won't be rearranged before the next round starts.

Putting picks in advance is for ease. To make things a bit less confusing, I've put an arrow and changed the background colour of the current game week on the spreadsheet.
Oh that’s great. Thanks for doing that, wasn’t a criticism- just my own personal preference is all.

Spreadsheet is great by the way, thanks for the effort putting it together!