Last Man Standing 3 2019/20 | 312 competitors. Maluco is the Last Man Standing. Competition over.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Crud, I forgot to post my prediction for this week. Oh well, I was going to pick Liverpool anyways.
The Liverpool game yesterday doesn't count. That is a fixture they were due to play weeks ago but was rescheduled due to their involvement in the Club World Cup. Deadline for GW25 fixtures is Saturday.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
The Liverpool game yesterday doesn't count. That is a fixture they were due to play weeks ago but was rescheduled due to their involvement in the Club World Cup. Deadline for GW25 fixtures is Saturday.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Sweet. I need more time to think, anyways.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I've sent a targeted notice to those yet to submit predictions who have made it through:

.Phil1968, 2mufc0, A9X SJ, AbusementPark, Addled, AlexUTD, anant, AndersB, Andycoleno9, Angelinho, BlackBen, bludsucker, Bondi77, Bubz27, Canuckred64, Captain16Keano, Cassidy, Coops73, crappycraperson, Damien, DamoK, DanNistelrooy, djd, Draconifire, drdoityourself, Edgar Allan Pillow, Flyole5, forlans.second, G Best the Belfast Boy, Gator Nate, gaz1185, giorno, Gregawa, HackeyC, HandofZeus, Hernandez - BFA, Interval, Jaap, Jackal, Jambalaya, jees851, jetlee, Jimmy Greenhoff's Chest, Karpaty, KekiZei, kode, Lebowski, Lever, LInkash, lordbaelish, lumeyes, Maccataq, MalcolmTucker, Mani, ManRed, MarkCanuck, Marty1968, mazhar13, Meep, micmac, moodyred, Mr H, mroneid, MVP_88, Negative Red, NewGlory, Nickelodeon, NickSantigo, ninjaskill, NJM78, No Idea For Nickname, noelyman, nokillingmoths, OhGee, Orestetes, ostentatious, ovoxo, P-Ro, Pablo76, ParksLife81, Paul the Wolf, paulscholes18, Penna, quethenoo, r3idy, rabnub, Rauður Djöfull, Red Daz, rednotlet, RedViv, RexHamilton, Rish Sawhney, robinrooney, SaboTaj, sallycinnamin, Sambob, Schmiznurf, Schneiderman, scoi, Scriblerus, Shakesey, SirAnderson, SNes, Solius, stepic, Stetcg, stevozz, Stig, suheilsworld, Superden, Tel074, The Brown Bull, The Man Himself, The Purley King, Thiagoal, Toblerone92, Tony Banta, Vidyoyo, Waywestofthere, welshmanc75, Xaviesta, Youngie, youngrell, YzWayne, ZeleviaCik

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Week 25: West Ham
Week 26: Liverpool
Week 27: whoever's playing norwich - it's wolves
Week 28: City